User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I used to love the INTJ forum, but now I don't even read the threads anymore, I just used to forum to get what I wanted out of it, and now that I have it, I don't see much reason to be there. I do agree that it is boring with the lack of diverse opinions, but recently there has been a wave of INFPs coming to the forum. It is kind of annoying when you have to deal with the underdeveloped INTJs, they can be really annoying. To be fair though, I've never really gotten into this forum and haven't found it that interesting so far, but then again, I rarely visit.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

What's up with the incoming INFPs? Do they thing they can fix us or something?
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    What's up with the incoming INFPs? Are they hoping to fix us or something?
    Nah, they're mostly a blast. Pretty amiable, and hilarious when they get going with the jokes.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Kiddo, I have read some more of your posts about INTJ's, and you really are sounding like this guy:

infp.globalchatter.com :: View topic - INTJ forum and trends...

So is that ^ how you think?

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I can't say I've encountered many. The really depressed ones are difficult.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    Kiddo, I have read some more of your posts about INTJ's, and you really are sounding like this guy:

Oh, I know that guy. He's nice once you get to know him.

That's only one person's observations. Also, I personally believe that a lot of the people on the INTJ forum have been mistyped as INTJ. By all means, this isn't the cause of all the disputes, but it does lead to the distillation of INTJ stereotypes because they're "supposed" to act like INTJs. And that does get awfully obnoxious.

Also, the more prolific posters tend to be the more immature ones...

MBTI
    OMNi

I'm not that bad yet. It may surprise you, but my prejudice for INTJs is actually beginning to die off. I think it is quite possible that I have fallen into the trap of judging the entire type based on my experiences with some bad apples. I've actually learned a great deal from yourself and Meta about INTJs that I previously wasn't aware of and I recognize many of my arguments are just overgeneralizing. And another INTJ on this forum has reminded me that there are assholes in every type. Not to mention it is just silly to judge people based on arbitrary things like personality types. Lately I've just been venting a lot of my old frustrations, and now that I have them all laid out I can determine which ones are founded and which ones aren't. The NTJ tactics thread was very helpful because of the feedback I got. A little readjustment and I think I'll be over my idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Oh, I know that guy. He's nice once you get to know him.
    Yes, but he only "got to know" a few people. With me, he introduced himself with a frankly immature post that stated that I was immature; No reasoning, explanation, or provocation. Then he rambled on for a rather senseless exchange until he was banned, and after that, he posted that weird article about INTJ's and how they supposedly are (in his head).

So he's nice when he feels like it, but when it serves his purposes, he acts like a jerk.

Also, the more prolific posters tend to be the more immature ones...
    So that would mean me, rywatt, Rei, mind_wander, Antares, Jezebel...and you're pretty high up there too.

Do you still mean that?

MBTI
    ENFJ

So that would mean me, rywatt, Rei, mind_wander, Antares, Jezebel...and you're pretty high up there too.

Do you still mean that?
    Maybe I do, maybe I don't.

I said it was a tendency, not for sure. I'm not going to name names.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I'm not that bad yet. It may surprise you, but my prejudice for INTJs is actually beginning to die off. I think it is quite possible that I have fallen into the trap of judging the entire type based on my experiences with some bad apples. I've actually learned a great deal from yourself and Meta about INTJs that I previously wasn't aware of and I recognize many of my arguments are just overgeneralizing. And another INTJ on this forum has reminded me that there are assholes in every type. Not to mention it is just silly to judge people based on arbitrary things like personality types. Lately I've just been venting a lot of my old frustrations, and now that I have them all laid out I can determine which ones are founded and which ones aren't. The NTJ tactics thread was very helpful because of the feedback I got. A little readjustment and I think I'll be over my idiocy.
    That sounds good. When I read earlier that your interactions had been in the politics threads, I just thought, "Yep..." because I know how intense those are compared to the others.

You could always try dating one...