• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How extroverted are you? (any type but esspecially for ENTP's)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
With a little bit of effort, I can be reasonably extroverted around strangers, and I love doing that, but I tend to loose momentum and sink into default observer mode and eventually drift back into pensive thoughts. I can also get intimidated, in which case, I'll obviously slink into ghost mode asap.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Introversion is my comfort zone, but I do a good impression of extroversion at parties/around strangers/during interviews.

rav3n

I straddle the E/I line. Sometimes very introverted as it relates to people and other times, can be quite social when the mood hits me. Thank goodness I have relatively understanding extroverted friends who, while concerned and nag, do accept my nature.

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think I'm one of the few people here who can say that I am extremely extroverted; one of the most extroverted people I know. If I'm not talking to people or hanging out with them, there's generally something wrong (or I'm on the internet and listening to music). I test very high on all of my letters, unless I'm depressed, in which case I sometimes come out ENFP.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can appear extremely extroverted in bursts: high-energy whenever there is interesting people around -- talk rapidly, really expressive, zero apprehension about approaching strangers. But I'm drawing on a finite reserve doing this, and can then crash and become utterly exhausted. I can't tell these days whether I am a low-energy ENTP, or high energy INTP... Fe seems to be developing before Si, though..

Exactly the same here.

I've struck up conversations with strangers and then dominated the conversation with them. It comes off as extroverted but doesn't stay that way. And I usually have little to no interest in building on it. I can talk for an hour to someone but as soon as they say, "Let me give you a call and maybe we can do lunch together...." I'm thinking, "Oh no! You misunderstand. I was just scratching an itch. It didn't mean anything to me."

I can't do the talky-thing in a group setting, though. Only one on one. When more than two or three people are looking at me, I tend to shut up and withdraw.

Can't comment on my Fe....

Elusivity

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've struck up conversations with strangers and then dominated the conversation with them. It comes off as extroverted but doesn't stay that way. And I usually have little to no interest in building on it. I can talk for an hour to someone but as soon as they say, "Let me give you a call and maybe we can do lunch together...." I'm thinking, "Oh no! You misunderstand. I was just scratching an itch. It didn't mean anything to me."

I can't do the talky-thing in a group setting, though. Only one on one. When more than two or three people are looking at me, I tend to shut up and withdraw.

Can't comment on my Fe....

I am sx-dom as well. I think that's what makes the difference -- our natural urge for intensity tend to lead us towards concentrating energy wherever we pay attention -- which translates into a kind of pseudo-extroversion.

I also totally understand the "no interest" to maintain whatever connections established aspect. Ech ;D we're sx/sp, what do we care for /so? ;D Kidding! I am actively working on that part of myself, but it is definitely 3rd in my list of priorities.. Love first, then stability, and only THEN, social network.