User Tag List

12 Last

Enneagram
    4w3

Default INTJ's and contact

Hello all INTJ's

Answers to the following questions would be highly appreciated.

1. If an INTJ is dealing with blows of fate and an INFP who likes them and who they like sends them an email will they answer straight away or wait until they have solved their problems?

2. Is it possible that due to this problem they decide to cut off all connections with their INFP?

3. Is it possible that after a long time and re-thinking they decide to take up contact again even if a period of 6 months has lapsed?

ThatGirl

Yes it is possible. Intjs aren't bound by the same time constraints other people may believe in so don't be offended if they don't answer right away. It doesn't mean they have forgotten about you. If he really likes you, then he will probably not want to comunicate with you while he is getting his shit together. Instead he will resume communication again, once he has more favorable circumstances to report back.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Yes it is possible. Intjs aren't bound by the same time constraints other people may believe in
    Why not? What motivates this?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Yes it is possible. Intjs aren't bound by the same time constraints other people may believe in
    Like what?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post

Like what?
    For me - past, present and future sort of blur together. They are not as separate for me I think as they are for other people. That may sound strange but it's true. I don't know what motivates it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    For me - past, present and future sort of blur together. They are not as separate for me I think as they are for other people. That may sound strange but it's true. I don't know what motivates it.
    So that explains why the INTJ I work with sometimes is chronically late for work.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Good info. Do you find it easy to pick right up from where you last were with someone, regardless of time?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    entp

Expand please?

I thought the Te would demand a stricter structure...

Lets say you have a deadline on Friday. Within then and now, you also have to: do grocery, pick a time and volunteer at the shelter, read a chapter of a book, catch up on correspondence(emails/voicemails), get your suit dry cleaned, call your mother (which you may (not) be looking forward to)

Deadline is work related, correspondence is people related (acquaintance), suit is for a formal gathering.

How is this represented in your head? What do you do first? last?

ThatGirl

Like what?

Simple Te. They have something to do, it cannot be done effectively with baggage, so they ditch it. Once it is done, they will resume where they left off. Its different, sure, but for them, they are always returning to the same goal, under better circumstances.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Expand please?

I thought the Te would demand a stricter structure...

Lets say you have a deadline on Friday. Within then and now, you also have to: do grocery, pick a time and volunteer at the shelter, read a chapter of a book, catch up on correspondence(emails/voicemails), get your suit dry cleaned, call your mother (which you may (not) be looking forward to)

Deadline is work related, correspondence is people related (acquaintance), suit is for a formal gathering.

How is this represented in your head? What do you do first? last?
    I'd figure out what had to be done first and then do it order of critical path items first. I also might do the things I enjoy more earlier and postpone the things I don't like to do as much till later. I might procrastinate on boring stuff.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    So that explains why the INTJ I work with sometimes is chronically late for work.
    Late? It's all a matter of perspective.

Tri-type 639