• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] This thread is specifically about me

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Give it up, what you been harboring, and I don't mean what kind of boat do you ride, aight.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
I don't think this is the place for getting laid...but you never know

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi, I'm wheelchairdoug.

It's not just about you anymore.

I don't think this is the place for getting laid...but you never know

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's an undercover dating website.

But this thread is not about the forums, it is (specifically) about Zang. Carry on, Zang.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well, he has no chance of getting under the covers.

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
Don’t look me in the eye with your pain so plain,
Like a rock you just sit, thinking you’re the only flame that’s lit,
If you can’t be at ease, you’ll sort through my thoughts as you please,
As indifferent as a shark snack, would you choose again your whole life back,
You can act from your gut, but your hearts just not in it,
Destiny awaits your instruction, but both are as idle until impinged by some seduction,
Walls so high they’ll never knock you down, can’t see them either, as calm as a clown,
You can’t bend your heart, it blazes along strong, too hot to touch, it can never be wrong,
I’d like to do all I do, glistening shinny impulse, what ever would I do if not for you,
My first love was for anger, until anger sealed itself away, hidden wrath then shone the way,
Pride is always in your way, as you can think of nothing but others, every day,
Pliable as an act, who does the glare face- back,

Zangetshumody

MBTI Type
INTJ
oh yeah, I should add, they asked me to become a mod, but cause of my extreme time constrictions, i had to turn them down. I don't wanna make their second choice feel all awkward that they weren't picked first, but I can stop the truth from hurting. I'm not superman, I'm batman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxn2UHf7AhI till next time...