First 234

Thread: ENTJ quandry

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    As badass as XNTJs can be, the description seemed like that a 13 year old boy not getting what he wanted.
    Yeah. I think there's definitely some tantrum-esque behavior going on. Perhaps I was just expecting him to act like an adult in all areas, not just in his career/professional/networking life. His emotional life is very deficient. And since he's aware of this, but isn't willing to allow the people he's invited in to assist him, then there's not much else to do. I would say there's a serious lack of trust on his part, and even though it's obvious he has no answers of his own, he's unwilling to learn from anyone else.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I read the OP.

Honestly, if your man is an ENTJ and he really wants you, he wont be easily deterred by things like, distance. After all they believe they can make anything happen. If you keep putting on the breaks though, and denying a momentum that keeps occurring, chances are you are frustrating the shit out of him.

There is nothing worse than, "here is a fun game, lets act like we don't like each other!"
    *dawns ENTJ badge*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

xNFPs can be way more bad ass, imo. We are what Senza calls "hug rapists". Also, cuddle ninjas, bed panthers, and pandas of mass destruction.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Nooooo...hugs...ptooey, ick....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Nooooo...hugs...ptooey, ick....
    Accept your fate, bad ass mortal. The Hugging and Kissing and Cuddling of Certain Doom(tm)(pat pend.) will commence with or without your consent.
    7w6 so/sx

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I would appreciate enlightenment on the workings of the NTJ in regards to their emotions.
    This made me lol. :p

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Have you considered writing a business plan? I suggest you put in goals and targets for Q1-4, culminating with copulation at Year End should all targets be achieved.

I think he'd find the emotional detachment of this process to be a breath of fresh air.
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Adasta View Post
    Have you considered writing a business plan? I suggest you put in goals and targets for Q1-4, culminating with copulation at Year End should all targets be achieved.

I think he'd find the emotional detachment of this process to be a breath of fresh air.
    Where might I download the forms? And will I need a notary?
    7w6 so/sx

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    He wants to bone you because he sees you as fresh and exciting meat so he's just throwing a tantrum about not being able to have you when he wants. I'd question him 'feeling' anything for you no offence.
    Agreed.

It's bugging him out because he can't 'get it'. ENTJs lack patience. I've been really close to an ENTJ male and he either sees you as a unique and exciting prospect or just another thing for him to eat up. He'd always offer to 'share' his whatever women with me but informed me that if he ever found a girl who he actually respected and loved he'd never be willing to share her. xNTJs have a lot of whatever women. Totally breaking a brocode here but I'm no bro I'm a god damn robot.

xNTJs are smooth pimps who love the pussy. And Tubby there is their black man servant. What?

In other words I just advise you to be aware.

For example, An ENTJ could ask you to define the relationship to him so that you believe you are in a relationship and then save yourself for him but in reality have no actual intention of anything full throttle besides getting inside your panties. It's like, make girl think we're committed so it's all mine. It's not just xNTJ males who do this many do.
    Ugh, I just stepped in a huge pile of BS! Wait, is LadyJaye in high-school??

Some women perform the same sort of rituals when they want mad dibs on dick.
    Oh? Is that so?

I've recently met an ENTJ guy - he wants to date but we're in seperate states, so to him this means it's not going to happen. This didn't stop him from calling or texting me everyday, being flirty and joking around. But since I've known him ( since January) he's had at least two meltdowns, meaning abruptly becoming very emotional and angry, each time because our relationship lacked definition. He's still having one night stands ( which I knew about), so I didn't think us having a definition was important. He said speakng to me, skyping with me, was teasing and antagonizing him because he was too far away, but he's always the one initiating the heavy flirting - I suggested we keep things mellow, so it wouldn't "tease" anyone, but he seems to shift into gear anyway. So, the question is this : he's either emotionally shut down, or he's having a minor explosion,
    I read all of your posts in this thread. I'm going to shoot straight, your ENTJ friend is low class and broken. At minumum, immature. I have never had an ENTJ treat me the way you described. Correction, if it ever happens, it doesn't happen very often. The decent ones will work with you and actually gain respect for you for calling them out.

and other than approaching him calmly, and being honest with him, I don't know what else to do? I would appreciate enlightenment on the workings of the NTJ in regards to their emotions.
    Calmly and honestly tell him how you feel about issues as they happen. That's the only way to deal with an ENTJ male. If he has feelings for you, he will remember what you said, so trust him there. Chances are his intentions were not to anger/hurt you in the first place (assuming he's a good guy).

If he's not 'hearing' you when you share your feelings, then that's his problem, not yours. Walk away before you're vested. As I said, I suspect he's broken.