• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Appreciate an ENTP!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I appreciate ENTP's with their quirky humour, knowledge of shit i don't know. I'm sure there is more to add.

Keep up the good work.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This thread is disappoint.

ENTPs loving v non-ENTPs loving is sadly disproportionate. WE NEED MORE LOVE!!

A

Anew Leaf

ENTPs are the most amazing of all the types. If I could be reborn and do it all over again, I would do it ENTP style.

I also appreciate [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION] for being adorable.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Noon

I'm trying out ways to augment my imaginary ENTPness.
Does this count as love or is it just envy?

A

Anew Leaf

I'm trying out ways to augment my imaginary ENTPness.
Does this count as love or is it just envy?

Join me in a celebration of crazy ideas by throwing pop cans over bridges and then running around screaming math equations at the top of our lungs!

A

Anew Leaf

I appreciate [MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION] for being amazing and fun and sweet but yet very logical... :D

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I appreciate [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] for the interesting content in her blog, as well as the obvious aura of ENTP awesomeness.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] for the interesting content in her blog, as well as the obvious aura of ENTP awesomeness.

I appreciate Doug for being k00l. I'll update my blog soon :D

P.S. I don't care if wheelchair isn't an ENTP.

[MENTION=9822]strawberries[/MENTION]

I thank you for posting Somebody That I Used to Know under what are you listening to. It makes me really happy.

A

Anew Leaf

I would like to appreciate two ENTPs from this past weekend:

1- My dad's best friend and best man for the wedding. The man who forgot he had to sign the marriage license until it was signed by another ENTP instead. Who also forgot the wedding gift/card in his hotel room despite being reminded 20 times by his ESTJ wife. Who fortunately had me rescue his ENTP ass from that predicament by promising to never reveal my whereabouts at 9:07 pm on Saturday the 2nd via the Facebook medium.

2- My dad's youngest brother who took one for the team and signed the marriage license despite not being the best man. Who also quizzed the wedding party with "DO YOU KNOW WHY BIRDS FLY IN A V FORMATION?!"

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would like to appreciate two ENTPs from this past weekend:

1- My dad's best friend and best man for the wedding. The man who forgot he had to sign the marriage license until it was signed by another ENTP instead. Who also forgot the wedding gift/card in his hotel room despite being reminded 20 times by his ESTJ wife. Who fortunately had me rescue his ENTP ass from that predicament by promising to never reveal my whereabouts at 9:07 pm on Saturday the 2nd via the Facebook medium.

2- My dad's youngest brother who took one for the team and signed the marriage license despite not being the best man. Who also quizzed the wedding party with "DO YOU KNOW WHY BIRDS FLY IN A V FORMATION?!"
:rofl1:

Wow. I appreciate those ENTPs too!!

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I appreciate myself for keeping waking up every morning more or less the same as when I went to bed the night before.

Thank you body. Thank you for not dying or losing a limb on me overnight.

Seriously, though. This thread does wonders for my ego. Thank you everyone!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am re-appreciating [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] because he is too awesome for words.

And [MENTION]Antimony.[/MENTION] I love you and appreciate you and away your mention notification.

edit- wtf I can't mention myself?!!?!?!?! BLASPHEMY!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
mad entp love comin atcha!!

oh shit...i no longer have the awesome smilie collection to do it properly...but...imagine the awesomeness that woulda been there...muah!! <3

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] for adding some ENTP angst to my thread (I can't do angst without turning into a whimpering NiFiWreck)
My father-in-law for showing how you can save the day ENTP-style; and telling the story afterwards in a matter-of-fact, deadly serious tone. And when he messes something up, he'll tell you the story with a big smile as if it's a great joke and everybody is invited to have a good laugh at his expense.