• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Appreciate an ENTP!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
- [MENTION=8327]Tamske[/MENTION] for contributing more art to the forum than anyone else -- and for contributing lots of useful Ne/Ti to my thread :)
Thanks! I've more or less stopped with the art contributions - it's one of the things that had to go in favour of writing more...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sorry banana, you iz an eee -- ess -- tea -- pea.

:hug:

I accidentally acted like an ESTP maybe once or twice and I get branded for life. It's like being a registered sex offender. :ranting:

(er, comparing it with the permabrand, not with being an ESTP. :cheers:)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was gonna mention you, [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] for real. I just wanted to do one person per post, but I guess it's too late for that now. What can I say? I need order! :azdaja:

Yes! I appreciate you too.

mr. cockburn is ENTP?

A

Anew Leaf

I accidentally acted like an ESTP maybe once or twice and I get branded for life. It's like being a registered sex offender. :ranting:

(er, comparing it with the permabrand, not with being an ESTP. :cheers:)

Or... you consistently act like an ESTP on an Se-binge and are being labelled as such because that is who you are.

I don't see what the big deal is. Halla and whatever are some of the funnest/most insightful people on the boards.

I haven't seen any Ne from you which is sort of the hallmark of the ENTPdom. :)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, don't listen to those naysayers. :newwink:

Wtf, I thought you were an ENTJ but then your type said INFJ and I was like what a liar :tongue:

Now, you are telling me it is neither? I knew you were too much of a sailor mouth. I knew it.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Or... you consistently act like an ESTP on an Se-binge and are being labelled as such because that is who you are.

I don't see what the big deal is. Halla and whatever are some of the funnest/most insightful people on the boards.

I haven't seen any Ne from you which is sort of the hallmark of the ENTPdom. :)

rude_girl.jpg

R

Riva

I was gonna mention you, [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] for real. I just wanted to do one person per post, but I guess it's too late for that now. What can I say? I need order! :azdaja:

Awww... glad to be appreciated by you Giggly.

:ninja:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to appreciate [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION], [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION], [MENTION=12679]allegorystory[/MENTION], [MENTION=10530]guesswho[/MENTION], [MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION], [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] and myself.

I love you all and myself. And all the other ENTPs I am forgetting.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I love myself, too... Thank you [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] for reminding me of that fact. *finds hand mirror* Oh, and I love you, too... Hahaha, but really I'm looking in the mirror now. I'll be here for awhile.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
I love myself, too... Thank you [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] for reminding me of that fact. *finds hand mirror* Oh, and I love you, too... Hahaha, but really I'm looking in the mirror now. I'll be here for awhile.

Hey, you're not allowed to bask in the ENTP glory if now you're gonna call yourself ESFP, mister!

<*checks to see if there's an Appreciate an ESFP thread he's vying for next....*>

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, you're not allowed to bask in the ENTP glory if now you're gonna call yourself ESFP, mister!

<*checks to see if there's an Appreciate an ESFP thread he's vying for next....*>

He really is an ENTP. He is just being a silly Ne dom.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
He really is an ENTP. He is just being a silly Ne dom.

Well he's obviously not ESFP, haha.

But I say that if you wanna be appreciated for being an ENTP, you gotta own up to it! Be proud to be ENTP! :solidarity:

Cuz hell, this might be the only chance we get for glory!

<*suddenly puts arm back down after realizing hole in shirt armpit is showing, awkwardly looks around to make sure no one noticed*>

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I take a "Deny, deny, deny." approach. It's some lawyer advice.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well he's obviously not ESFP, haha.

But I say that if you wanna be appreciated for being an ENTP, you gotta own up to it! Be proud to be ENTP! :solidarity:

Cuz hell, this might be the only chance we get for glory!

<*suddenly puts arm back down after realizing hole in shirt armpit is showing, awkwardly looks around to make sure no one noticed*>

Lol, ENTPs deserve all kinds of glory. I get holes in my clothes sometimes. Fortunately in no improper areas :devil;

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm kinda dating an entp (i think) right now. he's very cute and smart and funny and the sex is really good. props entps!