• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Appreciate an ENTP!

Noon

Dear ENTPs,

You guys are inspiring and (almost) generally bring out my better side. Please always stay the liberal, curious, childlike, skeptical, witty, argumentative, impossibility-defying dreamers that you are; never let anyone or anything change you :heart:

assorted lollies for you all

MPjWF.jpg

R

Riva

Yay, 1st to reply.

:blush: Thank you!

Can I remain an incorrigible teaser too?

A

Anew Leaf

Great thread idea, [MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION]! :D

Dear ENTPs,

I would like to thank you for providing 90% of the reasons I got into trouble growing up!

Some samples of our good times together:
*Making a video for history class on immigration and using footage from the Little Mermaid, the Godfather, and Gone with the Wind.
*Playing Pun-Pong in English class and being forced to sit apart, and yet we communicated through spitballs and giggles from 10 feet apart.
*Throwing pop cans over the side of a bridge and watching them explode on the rocks below.
*For discovering lightening via a kite and a key.
*Making fun of dumb drunk people in a tag team effort to errode the other person's self esteem.

Most especially here:
[MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] for her lovely insightful and fun posts and her all around great sense of humor and self.
[MENTION=12679]allegorystory[/MENTION] for supreme awesomeness and open mindedness!
[MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] for totally not being me in a different time stream :ninja:, and for always keeping his blog door open for puns and hijinks.
[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] for creating posts that more often than not include some play on words that no one comments on.
[MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION] for being all around awesome and super fun to talk to, and being one of my most favorite people on this board evah!

May your insane hilarity continue onward and forever.

The End... Or is it?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

:encore: :laugh:

Thank you both [MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION].

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
:bananachamp: Awww, thanks for the love, we need all the love we can get! :happy2:

Here's some back atcha :wubbie: :heart: :hug: :flowerz:

Thanks to all the other types here for your patience in teaching us how to interact with the rest of the world, cuz otherwise we'd be hopeless. But most of all, thanks for the excuse to post this here, courtesy of hijacking it from [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION]'s wall where [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] posted it :biggrin: :

entpwillwork.jpg

PS [MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION] (in the afternoon) - I don't know of any ISFPs irl, but if you're anything like your extroverted cousins, I love ya already. :heart:

A

Anew Leaf

Oops! I forgot [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION] for being an awesome and hilarious chick to chat with too ^_^

p.s. that picture makes me laugh sooo hard! he looks batshit insane.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Oops! I forgot [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION] for being an awesome and hilarious chick to chat with too ^_^

:hug: You're the bestest and the funnest!

p.s. that picture makes me laugh sooo hard! he looks batshit insane.

OMG I get the teenage-girl giddy giggles every time I look at it!!! :rofl1:

"Batshit insane" -> most appropriate usage ever! :laugh:

I just love the look on his face -> :happy2: and how geeky he looks, but the caption is the funniest of all, and so apt, aaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa! I also love it cuz I can relate.... :wubbie:

Where did you find it?

A

A window to the soul

[MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] for her lovely insightful and fun posts and her all around great sense of humor and self.

Thank you very much, bunE! I appreciate you too. You are full of fun, with a kind and generous heart for people.

A

A window to the soul

Dear ENTPs,

You guys are inspiring and (almost) generally bring out my better side. Please always stay the liberal, curious, childlike, skeptical, witty, argumentative, impossibility-defying dreamers that you are; never let anyone or anything change you :heart:

MPjWF.jpg

Noon, thank you!! I appreciate you so much for the appreciation. :hug:

I have my eyes set on that jolly lolly in poppy pink; it looks delicious.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear ENTPs,

You guys are inspiring and (almost) generally bring out my better side. Please always stay the LIBERTARIAN, curious, childlike, skeptical, witty, argumentative, impossibility-defying dreamers that you are; never let anyone or anything change you :heart:

MPjWF.jpg

Fixed. That'll be $275 please.

A

Anew Leaf

I would like to add:

[MENTION=9822]strawberries[/MENTION] for having an awesome username and always being hilarious on the boards. :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I appreciate:

- My ENTP friend from high school, for being consistently chill no matter what and calming me down when I'm stressed -- and also for teaching me, through her life choices, that you can live life in the most impulsive way possible and still not fuck it up, i.e. that "unconventional" life paths are still worthy of respect.
- [MENTION=8327]Tamske[/MENTION] for contributing more art to the forum than anyone else -- and for contributing lots of useful Ne/Ti to my thread :)
- [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION], because I have enjoyed every single one of her(?) posts (even if we don't communicate at all. does that make me a creepy stalker? i hope not)

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
:happy2:

- [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION], because I have enjoyed every single one of her (?) posts

:banana: (fixed ^)

(even if we don't communicate at all. does that make me a creepy stalker? i hope not)

If it does, then I have a confession to make, cuz I've been stalking your posts, too.... :ninja:

:burns:

:biggrin:

:linedance: :charge:

:hug:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love the playful ones!!!! :heart: If I had to pick any type to be my silly-partner-in-crime I'd pick an ENTP or ESFP.

Also, I'd like to give a shout out to [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION] too!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was gonna mention you, [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] [MENTION=7197]Antimony[/MENTION] [MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] for real. I just wanted to do one person per post, but I guess it's too late for that now. What can I say? I need order! :azdaja: