• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Advice

Vaughn_Doom

MBTI Type
INTP
So, as the title suggests, I need advice. I just started college, and am running into the same problem I've been having since elementary: motivation. Not just in school work but in the areas of self-improvement and being social I have problems doing what I plan on doing. I might plan to do something that sounds interesting, like join the rocket club, or the judo club, but it's hard for me to get motivated enough to follow through, the same thing with studying (this may be obvious but I don't have problems studying or working on things I'm already intensely interested in). Also, I have problems sticking with things even after I'm motivated to start them. What I'm asking for is a little advice from more world weary NT's (or any type who has something to say) about not only making yourself do what you need to do, but become interested in it. I really want to succeed academically, and I'm open to anything really.