User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 49

  1. #11
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah, I think I do... Ninja.


    Woooooo! Heebe Jebbez!

  2. #12
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Isn't morality somewhat contingent with sensory responsibility?

  3. #13
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    If you were living with me, and you did this to my bread, I'd think you were a fucking slob and an asshole, but I wouldn't leave my brand new bread open like that to begin with. That's why there's absolutely no morality to this because you and the person the bread belongs to don't care. So if neither of you care, who cares?

    Aesthetically, I just find it gross. Not only about bread getting stale, but also bugs, et al.

    Yes, sure, it's wasteful. Since I'm from a working class family, one of my elders probably would beat your ass.

    But it's not their bread.

    It's all about whose bread it is.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If you were living with me, and you did this to my bread, I'd think you were a fucking slob and an asshole, but I wouldn't leave my brand new bread open like that to begin with. That's why there's absolutely no morality to this because you and the person the bread belongs to don't care. So if neither of you care, who cares?

    Aesthetically, I just find it gross. Not only about bread getting stale, but also bugs, et al.

    Yes, sure, it's wasteful. Since I'm from a working class family, one of my elders probably would beat your ass.

    But it's not their bread.

    It's all about whose bread it is.
    You seem a bit ruffled over some bread. Try xanax.
    Dirt Farmer

  5. #15
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Well here is how I see it. I paid a very small portion for that bread, and I enjoyed a small portion of it. Whatever happens to the rest of it, is not my concern. They should have, left the bread closed. They didn't maybe they never did. Maybe my desire to close the bread bag, leads to a decrease in their immunity. Maybe they have dentures, and just like stale bread?

  6. #16
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    You seem a bit ruffled over some bread. Try xanax.
    You people really don't get that I'm not upset do you?

    Maybe you're the one who needs a xanax if you read that into my post.

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Well here is how I see it. I paid a very small portion for that bread, and I enjoyed a small portion of it. Whatever happens to the rest of it, is not my concern. They should have, left the bread closed. They didn't maybe they never did. Maybe my desire to close the bread bag, leads to a decrease in their immunity. Maybe they have dentures, and just like stale bread?
    Well if it was open when you found it and you left it open, and it belongs to you and the person who left it open, then as I said, it doesn't matter.

    This is really not a moral issue.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You people really don't get that I'm not upset do you?

    Maybe you're the one who needs a xanax if you read that into my post.
    I lol'ed.
    Dirt Farmer

  9. #19
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    What is the purpose of this? Bad tg. Close that bread.
    Said by STARCH DEFENDERS!

    Hahaha.

    Perfect!

    S/he is the moral authority on this issue. 'Nuff said.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  10. #20
    Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    398

    Default

    I'm just glad I get to say "Woohoo...Croutons!!!!!" without derailing a thread
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

Similar Threads

  1. The Moral Foundation of the Types
    By onemoretime in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 09:32 PM
  2. [NT] the morality of NTs
    By ThatGirl in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 01:41 AM
  3. [Enne] The dilemmas of Type 6 and Type 7 (By Helen Palmer)
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
  4. The Trolley Moral Dilemma
    By Ginkgo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:46 AM
  5. Moral dilemma and the big picture.
    By Saslou in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 07:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO