User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: ENTPs and Si

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    This whole paragraph sums up how I think Si manifests itself in me, as well (whoa...wasn't this just an excellent example of the bolded part? I love it when this happens).

This morning for breakfast I had the same bran cereal and almond milk as I do every single other day. It works for me: keeps me full, keeps me regular, tastes relatively good...so really why should I change that up? Especially when my time in the mornings is so precious. I'd rather be doing many other things than thinking about what breakfast I want.

That kind of thing. I guess it's Si. It's just a way of uncluttering my fairly cluttered life and maintaining a grasp on my scattered consciousness.
    I totally have certain routines - good timesaver, less mundane things to worry about.

However, I SUCK at the "what's different in this room" thing. I could walk inside a house recently pulverized by an earthquake, step over the rubble and not notice anything different until pointed out.

Part of it's my pathetic memory - especially visual memory. Out of sight is literally out of mind. I pretty much never think about the past, and especially not sense details of the past. Once it's over, it's over.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I'd just like to say that I love threads like these...it's interesting reading for me as an Si-dom
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    I'd just like to say that I love threads like these...it's interesting reading for me as an Si-dom

Please, please give me some of your Si! WANT!!! DESPERATELY NEED!!!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post

Please, please give me some of your Si! WANT!!! DESPERATELY NEED!!!

I'll trade you some of my Si and if you'll trade me some of your Ne - My Ne is both a great source of strength and confusion and pain for me
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

I'll trade you some of my Si and if you'll trade me some of your Ne - My Ne is both a great source of strength and confusion and pain for me
    Sure! Let's pick days to borrow and trade. I probably won't need mine for a few weeks, although I'd be nervous about lending it out for TOO long, might feel naked without it.

Want to trade for a day or two, see how it goes?

On second thought, maybe a week would work. I could get a whole long list of things done around the house that I've been procrastinating for years....

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    Sure! Let's pick days to borrow and trade. I probably won't need mine for a few weeks, although I'd be nervous about lending it out for TOO long, might feel naked without it.

Want to trade for a day or two, see how it goes?

On second thought, maybe a week would work. I could get a whole long list of things done around the house that I've been procrastinating for years....
    You'll need Te for that, darlin. Si will just make you painfully aware of every speck of dust.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    You'll need Te for that, darlin. Si will just make you painfully aware of every speck of dust.
    She's actually right, Si just desires order and harmony...Fe or Te decides how to go about getting it

But otherwise, sure! Would be interesting to see what happens in my life during that time

ETA: And by she, I mean mrcockburn
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

She's actually right, Si just desires order and harmony...Fe or Te decides how to go about getting it

But otherwise, sure! Would be interesting to see what happens in my life during that time

ETA: And by she, I mean mrcockburn
    Ah OK, in that case I'll have to also borrow some Te.

Who wants to lend me some Te from now until Monday? There's money in it, if anyone is interested in doing business....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I totally have certain routines - good timesaver, less mundane things to worry about.

However, I SUCK at the "what's different in this room" thing. I could walk inside a house recently pulverized by an earthquake, step over the rubble and not notice anything different until pointed out.

Part of it's my pathetic memory - especially visual memory. Out of sight is literally out of mind. I pretty much never think about the past, and especially not sense details of the past. Once it's over, it's over.
    i suck at noticing things a lot...like for awhile when i first moved here i lived with a friend and she had this boiling water tap at her sink...for tea n such...i lived there for probably 2 months before she told me she had one and i never noticed it myself...wtf but i am not out of sight out of mind...i actually feel like i'm in a constant state of missing someone or someplace or something...i'm ridiculously nostalgic...i just want everything i love around me all the time..i suck at letting go i guess....whatever that means..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ReflecTcelfeR

I've been in places for two years and not noticed large objects around me! I can relate to everything about being inferior Si.