User Tag List

First 123 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    In my experience with INTJs no matter the reason they want you, they do want you. & it is genuine. I would say go for it!
    This.

It could be their Ni. Ni wants to do things only if there is meaning to it. (Reason behind it.) As opposed to Ne, which wants to do things just for the idea of doing it itself. Maybe that's why Ni isn't as much fun as Ne . I could be wrong about the function theory I made. If it is correct I should point out that INTJs are Ni doms. So if she wants a relationship with you, it is genuine and she sees meaning behind it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

My INTJ husband decided after 2 weeks of knowing me he wanted to marry me. I kept telling him don't you think you should try dating other people first? That didnt work, haha. We are happily married and expecting a baby girl in a month. We argue but its mostly nit picking... nothing too serious. I think a INTJ ending up with a xSTP is a hell of a lot better than a ExFP

Riva

Sooooo... what happened?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Well, interestingly enough, both myself and the INTJ have finished with our respective partners and are now seeing each other. Early days yet but as we were already very close friends,and have jeapardised a lot for this, it seems to have become serious very quickly.
    You were right in that she was very decisive. She made the decision she wanted me and has stuck to it completely. I have spent a few weeks confused about my emotions and feeling like i am in love with two people but I think I have finally come to the conclusion that the INTJ is the better choice. She has played a good game of seduction!
    So yeah it is going well so far. We went on a first date. She got to choose the afternoon activity and I chose the evening. She took me to a museum(I have never felt so geeky) I took her to a funfair and dragged her on the rides.
    So far the differences are attractive... we will see how it goes!

Oh and she is much better in bed than i imagined!

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    You were right in that she was very decisive.
    it feels good to be right.

Remember lauranna, remember this moment and make a mental note that ENTPs are always right .

So yeah it is going well so far. We went on a first date. She got to choose the afternoon activity and I chose the evening. She took me to a museum(I have never felt so geeky) I took her to a funfair and dragged her on the rides.
    So far the differences are attractive... we will see how it goes!

Don't be surprised if she reads and suggests that you read science magazines to get turned on.

INTJ = Decisive Geeks .

I am happy for you and congratulations!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

yeah I am not sure i ever fantasised about science geeks... but oh well. life is full of suprises.

MBTI
    XXFP

lauranna,

sounds good so far. i can relate to the feeling of being crude or unrefined in comparison to someone i'm attracted to. in many ways i have low brow humor and interests, i like simple things, and i speak in an unsophisticated shorthand. i feel like i have more depth than is necessarily apparent, and i sometimes feel, well - brutish.

i sometimes also feel that people think i'm disgenuine about my attraction to them because i can be flirtatious in general. i do float around a bit with girls who catch my eye but when i see someone i really like i express it outright and if they show interest than i'm loyal. i can relate to playing the fool, saying crazy things, being unpredictable to get a rise out of whoever it is.

i know that feeling of "dragging" someone to do something - don't drag em too hard or they'll hate you for it, just pull them a bit into trying new things, they tend to like it (even if they say they don't, watch how they smile as they say it), then let them be for a bit so they can be happy with their routine.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

INTJs and ISTPs seem to get attracted to each other easily. In socionics this are relations of benefit, where ISTP is benefactor and INTJ is beneficiary. Overall a very attractive pairing from what I've read.

I'm not Trunks

I like my ISTP friend, she is more private and loves aesthetic things. I like her because of her humor.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8 sx/so
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    INTJs and ISTPs seem to get attracted to each other easily. In socionics this are relations of benefit, where ISTP is benefactor and INTJ is beneficiary. Overall a very attractive pairing from what I've read.
    The socionics site says that the
    INTJ = Benefactor
    ISTP = Beneficiary

The link you posted was very helpful; just took me a while to figure out, because I was reading my self as benefactor and trying to understand it.