• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The perfect ultimate INTP type description

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I've found it ! What do you think ? :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc"].[/YOUTUBE]

No, wait that wasnt the right one :), here it is: INTP - The Wizard

The older I get the more introverted I am feeling, especially since I am not allowed a bit more to fool around and be serious in my job. On the one hand its very taxing for me and I definitly need some sort of counterbalance where I can go crazy on the other hand I like it but it has made me more and more to feel introverted and I have the impression, I am loosing social skills.

Dont want to say that makes me more intp, no I rather want to ask how you manage to keep social skills in that regards, skills you need to stay friendly with your colleagues at work for example, while on the other hand being a heavily introverted thinker

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Although a cute video, that didn't tell me anything about chicken head stability ... and the guy kept calling the chicken / hen a he ... when a hen is a SHE.

*shakes head slowly*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you buckling for an intp promotion ? :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone knows the way to keep track of your chicken heads is a strong pimp hand.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is a strong pimp hand that what I am thinking it is ? ( I always expect the naughtiest :D )

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ain't nothin naughty bout a strong pimp hand.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzryvIUBego"]INTP Meet-up[/YOUTUBE]

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
"Wizard" is how I describe myself. My facebook page says "self-employed wizard" in the occupation slot. My profile picture is of a wizard. I approve of this description. I still like typelogic's better from what I remember, but maybe it was just longer. Looking it up again seems like a hassle so I'm not gonna do that.

Pride

MBTI Type
INTP
Both profile descriptions are fairly accurate for myself.