• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Superpowers

Which superpower would you choose?

• Invincibility

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Telepathy

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Telekinesis

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Shape Shifting

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Time Manipulation

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • X-Ray Vision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
If you could have one [completely controllable & voluntary] superpower, which would it be and why?

Note: Only for NTs! Others: start your own if you want! (but send me a link so I can post it here so we curious people can see too!)

For me: definitely telepathy. No more clumsy words! I could also figure out how people work and have the collective knowledge of the universe at my mind-tips...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I chose time manipulation but if the choice was an option I would choose mind control (a la Jedi Mind Trick)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't prioritize. They're all good and highly gratifying in their own way.

What's kind of funny is that I'm such a bookworm and NON-physical IRL; but anytime I end up playing a superhero game, I end up vying for invincibility + superstrength, and maybe flying if I can get it. (My fave character from CoH is still my Inv+SS tanker.) You'd think I'd be into other abilities with more nuance, but apparently I just want to be strong and tough and kick butt. [Think Fairchild from Gen13, I guess.]

EDIT: Over on another forum, a member was handling out perfectly "mediocre superpowers."

I got this one:
Any beverage you drink will be precisely the right temperature.
Additionally, your shower or bath temperature will also always be perfect.

I love it. It's so perfect for me, I'm a stickler on my beverage and shower temperatures, it has to be "just right" or I hate it.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So I assume Xray Vision also allows one to see through walls and (drool) clothing? If not its pretty bunk and as helpful as the lesser beer cooler super power.

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I chose shape-shifting, because the ability to spontaneously grow any type and color of facial hair would obviously be included. And as we all know, that would be the most useful superpower conceivable.

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I chose shape-shifting, because the ability to spontaneously grow any type and color of facial hair would obviously be included. And as we all know, that would be the most useful superpower conceivable.

You could also jump off of buildings, go SPLAT, then turn back into a person and walk away - all in an effort to make people go WTF? Though, in more seriousness, you could not splat and it would be a much more efficient method of getting down from parking garages than the stairs...

G

Ginkgo

hobo man
hobo man
does whatever a hobo can

watch him sleeping in the park
see him lurking in the dark

hey hey
here comes the hobo man

hoboman hoboman
does whatever a hobo can
he may ask you for some change
give it quickly, he's really strange

hay hay

here comes the HOBO MAN!

R

ReflecTcelfeR

That's essentially the power the Green Lantern possesses. He is bound by his own mind and nothing else.

edit. I picked time manipulation. I could separate time from space and control EVERYTHING!

Within

Permabanned
Those are some mighty fine powers you guys have here.

Last edited:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
longevity, immortality if it's in the pot, otherwise I'll settle for crazy healing skills on a cellular level.

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
That's essentially the power the Green Lantern possesses. He is bound by his own mind and nothing else.

Too bad he wasn't an N type so he could beat his enemies with abstract molecular deconstruction beams instead of swords and other readily obtainable weapons. :) (though, if his enemy was an N type too, he could make a meteor start coming towards them and they'd never notice...)

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Hmmm...maybe shape-shifting. I can transform that one into immortality (just keep shifting into a younger version of myself). Just gotta make sure I don't transform into a dead person cause then fun's over!

I could transform into a flying animal and fly places.

I could transform into an MRI operator and kind of have telepathy.

And if I have immortality thanks to my shape-shifting abilities then I might eventually know enough to get a grip on that time-manipulation thing and some other really cool stuff.

Sounds good to me!

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
a controllable yet constant already in effect super power that would turn off everyone else superpowers. No range or depth or alternate demension, period in time, even to the begining of time would prevent the reaching effects of my ability, Id also be unkillable for a span of maybe 60 years before nautral causes would, set in.