Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Gladly!
    I actually love messing up INTJ-radars
    If I notice the INTJ analysis stare, I'll start acting irrational and crazy on purpose..gotto love the frowns and confused looks that gets ya
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I actually love messing up INTJ-radars
    If I notice the INTJ analysis stare, I'll start acting irrational and crazy on purpose..gotto love the frowns and confused looks that gets ya

No need, NFPs are pretty mystifying as it is
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENFP

MMm can imagine that ENTJs are even more obvious about it! Nerve wracking! Can't they see that it makes us nervous and unable to act naturally which makes us more likely to act all crazy and drive them insane!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Relations between INTJ and ENFP would normally be one of "supervision" with INTJ as supervisor. I could rabbit on but the short of it is that this is not a *ideal* pair; you'll know this before the INTJ does. He'll have to think about it lots. [See h**p://www.socionics.com/rel/sp.htm]

My old boss at work was an ENFP and it became rather strange as he adopted the role of supervisee and I the supervisor. A very strange dynamic indeed.

Casual thoughts. Maybe INTJs are better listeners (needs to feed the N occassionally). This can come across as "psycho-analysis" if you are constantly surrounded by people who never really listen. Go into any bar or cafe and look out for someone really listening. It's an extraverted world and people that take the time to pay attention stick out, albeit unconsciously.

Fs get a good or a bad feeling about people and that's it - and usually they're right, fairly quickly. Being less gifted in this arena NTs would probably hold back until they've got the evidence. Ergo if you ask me why I like or don't like someone I can usually list the reasons with supporting evidence.
    MMMM Interesting stuff.. I didn't know that ENFP-INTJ was supervisor and supervisee roles.. Should really look into that stuff a bit more...That explains alot actually! Mmm how can that work romantically then! I guess perhaps it just doesn't!?
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

ThatGirl

Hm, as an NTJ, I am going to weigh in on this one and say the OP doesn't sound NTJ at all but more like NTP.

I generally come to a decision about someone long before it ever begins. Basically I know, at first meeting, if we there is possibility or not. If you don't fall into the possibility category, you probably never will. If you do, little will change my opinion because I have dissected it through before hand.

XPs are the ones who seem to want to get in there, pick everything apart, and see how it fits into their framework while actually working with it.

I hardly ever do this to anyone other than myself.