First 6789 Last

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Also this gives us useful information as to predicting future actions and deciphering motives behind the things you say/do.
    what a turn off.
    this is why i've never been into TJs.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    When dealing with INTJ men, I found this thing very boring : they want to psycho-analysis you, when they get interested in you and start spinning in their head and stressing if they know you enough to start something with you, instead of enjoying your company and getting to know you by sharing time with you like anyone else would do. Is that really any usual pattern with INTJs?
    No, it's a character problem.
    I am a part time sufferer.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

lol your a fat cat : D i found your dp amazing

I recently started dating an INTJ. I think he is borderline P. I can't say I know him really really well yet, but in a way, I do feel like he judges everything I say or express to him. Like he's trying to figure out a part of me that doesn't exist or comes out when I'm in a certain mood. It's not like a direct feeling of "oh he's analyzing me right at this moment". I warned him that I get moody sometimes and can throw a tantrum once in a while. He said he was okay with that since he's dealt with a lot crazier girls than me and still hasn't found a reason to dislike me yet. Him telling me this makes me slightly nervous, like I need to watch what I say so he doesn't think I'm stupid. I usually don't hold back and I think he sort of enjoys my slightly ditzy-ness, but I think he knows I can hold a good, intelligent conversation.

I'm also trying to figure him out in a way, but not who he is, but rather how he can become if he opened up more.

If this relationship passes the 3 month mark (that seems like the average length for me, not including one 2 year relationship), then I will vouch for the ENFP + INTJ = potential to be good stuff if he isn't a complete prick. I know, it's pretty pathetic.
    E(66%) N (70%) F(63%) P (71%)
    Enneagram: 7w2, sx/so/sp
    Global 5: SLUAI

MBTI
    ENTP

must admit I find the idea of INTJ's psychoanalyzing people pretty funny... I mean, if ever there was a type less qualified... of all the types it's the one that's supposed to have the poorest understanding of "people" generally... how on earth would they think they were even capable of analyzing a recent acquaintance to such a level, let alone figuring out what life would be like if they lived together?

I'd say those types that are typically quite socially clueless would benefit from the services of a friendly matchmaking friend or relative, who knows them and their ways very well but is more able to read other people accurately than say, IxTx.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    must admit I find the idea of INTJ's psychoanalyzing people pretty funny... I mean, if ever there was a type less qualified... of all the types it's the one that's supposed to have the poorest understanding of "people" generally... how on earth would they think they were even capable of analyzing a recent acquaintance to such a level, let alone figuring out what life would be like if they lived together?

I'd say those types that are typically quite socially clueless would benefit from the services of a friendly matchmaking friend or relative, who knows them and their ways very well but is more able to read other people accurately than say, IxTx.
    It's not that our understanding of "people" is necessarily poor...our ability to pick up on their moment-to-moment emotions is where we most commonly fail. Understanding their characters and desires isn't such a challenge though. INTJs are capable of being very perceptive and understanding when we pull our heads out of our asses And if an INTJ develops an interest in "people" as a topic, you can be they'll make a point of learning all they can about them.

Matchmaking could be hit or miss. On the one hand, it's likely the only way to get us paired up. On the other hand, a non IxTx is not entirely likely to know and understand what an INTJ wants from a relationship.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

If I could find someone qualified enough to do matchmaking for me I'd go with that. Till then I find that analyzing a person of intrest is just good policy; I get better girls when I follow it.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

LOL in response to OP... I have known quite a few INTjs do this... Iand it a little disconcerting too... something about being under the microscope!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ENTJs are worse with their microscope though. At least ime. INTJs at least go about it in a quiet way. Still makes you paranoid, but ENTJs, when they aren't on a mission and ignoring you, or consider you the mission and focus all their attention on you can feel like being interrogated by the frigging Gestapo

Give me INTJ-probing anyday.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Give me INTJ-probing anyday.

Gladly!
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"