User Tag List

First 56789 Last

I have found that instead of over analayzing my enfp it is much more beneficial to both of us to learn to adapt and find common ground. I am forced to constantly grow by adapting to her "randomness" while still holding strong to my plans. Although she is not as hell bent on personal growth as I she also seems to flourish under these circumstances. I think if both sides practice tolerance this is a beneficial combination for all.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Sounds like fun. Bring it on.

I could be asking for trouble.

You don't know what you get yourself into!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I have found that instead of over analayzing my enfp it is much more beneficial to both of us to learn to adapt and find common ground. I am forced to constantly grow by adapting to her "randomness" while still holding strong to my plans. Although she is not as hell bent on personal growth as I she also seems to flourish under these circumstances. I think if both sides practice tolerance this is a beneficial combination for all.
    My 2 favorite words : random and randomness....
    But it can be draining for a J type. My former ENTJ boyfriend wanted me to stick to my word and my plan (whereas plans for me are done to be undone). And as for him, I was feeling like he had no flexibility and was not ready to jump into new opportunities as they came... I think, we manage to come to a common ground there (unlike to some other points)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    You don't know what you get yourself into!
    I have some idea, but I like to live on the edge. Life is boring without a certain amount of risk.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I have some idea, but I like to live on the edge. Life is boring without a certain amount of risk.

Actually, I study psychology (beside my job) and I am quite against psycho-analysis (in the freudian meaning)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Actually, I study psychology (beside my job) and I am quite against psycho-analysis (in the freudian meaning)
    Chicken! Just kidding! I won't hold you to your word. But the offer is still open to analyze me in the non-fredian sense if you think can. I'm immune to WMDs (words of mass destruction).

MBTI
    ENFP

yeah kidding too. i just wanted to bring a new topic on the table. Don't forget Im closed to ENTP, and their love for argumentation!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    think you'd get this with basically any TJ type....
    I'm a very high P and I do this with every one I'm around, especially those that I'm talking too at the moment.

Honestly I wish I didn't do this because I can't hold a conversation with anyone cause I'm trying to figure out what's going on in their head and exactly how they'd react to what'd I would say and then trying to figure out what to say to get them to react in the way I want them to.

I find things much more satisfying when I'm not doing this but I can't seem help it. Analysis paralysis ftl

Enneagram
    inxj

I totally enfp-intj are awsome together, they have this unbelievable chemistry, i know because i was in one several years ago, and if i had it my way i would have ended up with him, but unfortunately we were broken apart due to distance and school obligations, i still hold a burning torch for him. Anywho....if you have issues with your intj just be direct and give them lots of space to process stuff, and it''ll be great i assure you.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

Sounds like something I would do. I want an intelligent, rational, introverted, curious, pro-science girl with similar interests/values and absolutely no desire to have children whatsoever. Before I get close to someone I must determine they meet these criteria and something along the lines of psycho-analyzing seems like the quickest way to do this. Then again the sort of girl I'm after would not be significantly disturbed by my doing so.

Look at it as a good thing, they want you for your personality not your body.