User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I have a much smaller list that is focused on economic, job, and personal relationship. One year out, three years out and eight years out when I wrote it two years ago. I track progress a couple times a year. One goal was to eliminate all debt which I have been working on for 4 years. Signed the last check Friday night so for the first time since I was 21, I dont owe a penny.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I break my plans into categories. Mainly things I want to learn, place I want to go and lifestyle habits I want to accrue.

Priority right now is graduation college which im about to do. After that I'll have to find another big goal.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I break my plans into categories. Mainly things I want to learn, place I want to go and lifestyle habits I want to accrue.

Priority right now is graduation college which im about to do. After that I'll have to find another big goal.
    I tend to do the same thing.. I have several goals, big and small, scattered about and compartmentalized into categories. I like writing lists..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    STP

Holy crap...my plans are to live life. It doesnt get a whole lot more complicated. I have alot of wants and stuff but planning, making goal statements, etc. dont hold much water for me. I do what I want to do and go after what I want to go after. Those change sometimes and sometimes they stay the same. I dont really put a whole lot of thought into them and they are pretty high level. I just want to enjoy life and planning isnt one of the things required to enjoy life...of course this is from a personal POV. Some people have to plan in order to enjoy life, I am not one of those people. Never have been, never will be.

Its funny to watch Te(INTJ dad, ENFP mom) try to tell me how to live. It doesnt work, they are all...you need to do XYZ, you should do ABC. Dont let this get to you, dont let that stress you, blah, blah, blah. To me thats all boring crap, not something I want to focus on or even really think about. One day I may listen to my parents, I just dont think they have very good "life" advice most of the time. I guess I just look at where they are in life and dont really want to be in there shoes. I mean they are well off, retired, nice house, dont have to worry about finances, I dont know, none of that stuff is really important to me. Of course I will say that and I will get the boring old lecture...blah, blah, blah.

Live, Laugh, Love, and Learn...everything else is blah, blah, blah
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post

Thanks for necroing this thread, it's funny.

These guys will hate me for quoting them a year "after the fact", but I have to show my appreciation:

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Please change thread title to " My Lame Goals".

Edit:

I've changed my mind. Change it to just "Lame".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I humbly suggest you add 'learn English' to your goals of personal improvement.

Jolly good stuff chaps, jolly good indeed.