• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Balance between Ne and Te

gandalf

MBTI Type
INTJ
As an INTx, I keep noticing that it's very difficult for me to find a balance between my J and P modes. When it's my P side that dominates, I will extrovert intuition, and when it's J's turn, it's thinking that is extroverted. For some reason, I find that change very consuming in the sense that it won't happen in a second. Instead, I usually need some time to adjust to letting the other side take the command. Ne and Te do co-operate quite nicely - letting me first create a plan that is based on the current situation and then carry out that plan - but doing those things simultaneously - reacting to changes in situation actually analyzing the new information instead of just letting Ni throw it's best guess - appears very difficult if not impossible.

Has anyone else come up with similar experiences? Do you have any good tips on how to make Ne and Te co-operate more efficiently?