MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    privately really hopes to be hug-mugged
    Exactly! I like NF affection too.

*oh crap! I meant to send that via rep so that only you and I would know*
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    It's either a fake or already been cannibalised by its ENTJ mother.

Yes, that's more like it!

And with that, back to your regularly scheduled program of INTP fishing. My apologies but you cannot suggest that an ankle biting rabbit would be acceptable as an ENTJ progeny.
    Eh he he hem.... ankle HUGGING (throws line back in)

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Exactly! I like NF affection too.

*oh crap! I meant to send that via rep so that only you and I would know*
    It's okay...you know they can't tell if we are serious about stuff or not.

Holla at me later and I'll slide you some of this cool NF bait I got. Supposed to bring them swarming.

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

A courtship between two INT's, especially if they were to have a more underdeveloped Fi/Fe than normal, seems like it would be taking the scenic route down to awkwardityville. Sure, you'd both probably have a lot of natural compatibility, as well you'd probably fill the ever elusive "mind mate" role for each other that most NT's desperately seek out, yet too much similarity seems as it would obstruct personal growth. I think, to an extent, you need that exposure to the foreign elements provided by other types to round yourself out.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    A courtship between two INT's, especially if they were to have a more underdeveloped Fi/Fe than normal, seems like it would be taking the scenic route down to awkwardityville. Sure, you'd both probably have a lot of natural compatibility, as well you'd probably fill the ever elusive "mind mate" role for each other that most NT's desperately seek out, yet too much similarity seems as it would obstruct personal growth. I think, to an extent, you need that exposure to the foreign elements provided by other types to round yourself out.
    I don't remember it being particularly awkward, just thankfully straightforward. Each of us said exactly what we meant, asked what we wanted to know, and moreover had a very good idea of what we wanted. Of course, were either of us matched up with a more different type, it might have been very awkward, resulting in a very brief relationship or none at all. As for compatibility, it is amazing how compatible we are in some respects, and how not in others. Sometimes I think we avoid most of the common pitfalls for couples, only to come up with some rather uncommon ones for ourselves. I'm not sure either of us would have found anyone else to put up with us though. And when we are well synchronized, it seems as if there is nothing we can't do together.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I don't remember it being particularly awkward, just thankfully straightforward. Each of us said exactly what we meant, asked what we wanted to know, and moreover had a very good idea of what we wanted. Of course, were either of us matched up with a more different type, it might have been very awkward, resulting in a very brief relationship or none at all. As for compatibility, it is amazing how compatible we are in some respects, and how not in others. Sometimes I think we avoid most of the common pitfalls for couples, only to come up with some rather uncommon ones for ourselves. I'm not sure either of us would have found anyone else to put up with us though. And when we are well synchronized, it seems as if there is nothing we can't do together.
    INTJ matches:

According to Kiersey, and ENFP would be a good match. According to Dr. Avila, for a female INTJ, an ESTJ or another INTJ is your best match. If you are male, your best match is INTP or once again-another INTJ.

INTP matches:

According to Kiersey, the best match for an INTP is an ENFJ. According to Dr. Avila, for the female INTP, any of the rationals except for another INTP is a good match. For males, the best match is an INFJ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Moxiest View Post
    INTJ matches:

According to Kiersey, and ENFP would be a good match. According to Dr. Avila, for a female INTJ, an ESTJ or another INTJ is your best match. If you are male, your best match is INTP or once again-another INTJ.

INTP matches:

According to Kiersey, the best match for an INTP is an ENFJ. According to Dr. Avila, for the female INTP, any of the rationals except for another INTP is a good match. For males, the best match is an INFJ.
    at Kiersey.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    at Kiersey.
    lol... yeah. I'm sure alot of these "matches" could work, and well. I like that Dr. Avila gives more options for each of the types... because it seems to me that there are a few kinds of personalities that could probably REALLY click with most people (and there is alot to be considered when looking for true love... culture, beliefs, ideals, chemistry etc.)

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm married to an INTP. My brother is an INTJ. My cousin (who was my flatmate for 3 yrs) is an ENTP. And I have a good friend who is an ENTJ.

Individual personalities aside, I think I coexist most peacefully with INTP first and ENTP second. I kind of like arguing & talking with ENTJ--there's a real liveliness and interest there, but it can get exhausting. ENTP is fun and full of life, but sometimes I feel like I can't quite keep up. INTP seems, to me, the happiest balance of interest and peacefulness.

Glycerine

XSFJ for the win. I could see it work some in seriousness.