• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTP's- who is the best match?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
XSFJ for the win. :devil: I could see it work some in seriousness.

I think XSFJ's, especially the E kind, make much better friends instead of romantic lovers for NTP's. I quite like ESFJ's, they are awesome, but there's just so much different between me and ESFJ's that a relationship would mean a whole lot of work, daily! And NTP's aren't great on repetition, work-wise.

G

Glycerine

I think XSFJ's, especially the E kind, make much better friends instead of romantic lovers for NTP's. I quite like ESFJ's, they are awesome, but there's just so much different between me and ESFJ's that a relationship would mean a whole lot of work, daily! And NTP's aren't great on repetition, work-wise.

ahhhhh, very interesting.

INFJ seems like a good match. :D

xisnotx

Permabanned
Two of my more successful relationships have been with esfps.

Theoretically, I think an enfj would be interesting. Or infj..

N

NPcomplete

My parents are INTP (dad) and ENFJ (mom). They get along pretty well, I must say.

I get along really well with other INTPs but they mostly feel like siblings... So do the INFPs. I kinda like XNTJs when they don't try to make me be what I'm not. XNFJs are great too! I'm not sure if I know any ENXP. I am friends with 2 XSTJs. They are good as friends but I cannot imagine anything more. Finally, I am not close enough to other Ss to be able to say anything about them.

So overall, a laid-back XNXJ who can hold wild conversation. Perhaps?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Amen fluffy NTPbrother. I have a lot of respect for the innate abilities in SFJs, I find there is a lot they can teach the world about humanity, generosity and patience, but romantically it would end in a murder, and it's most probable that I would be the murdered one.

The desire to kill me is less strong in NFJs. Thankfully. They understand my form of weirdness better.

INTP1W2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1W2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Best match for an INTP? An INTJ, of course (speaking from experience).

According to some of the joke type descriptions, we're an ideal match since neither of us realizes we're in a relationship (???)

Hilarious! But very good point!