User Tag List

First 234

figsfiggyfigs

Me in highschool:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I started out with a something resembling a fairly social attitude, or at least I appeared to be fairly social. In reality, I think I remember being fairly disinterested in most things, including friends, school work, activities, and about everything but girls and certain substances. I was fairly obnoxious, immature, and clueless.

In my last two years I started to mature, in part to both finding some subjects I had an affinity for and because of my actual involvement with the opposite sex, some of which was good, some of which was bad. At this stage, I tried to be cordial, but the efforts further promoted my social apathy, and I ended up becoming somewhat of a socially withdrawn, critical, and cynical jackass some of the time. It didn't help that I was exhausted most of the time from lack of sleep, so my mood generally took a downward spiral towards the end of the day and the end of the year, with exams and late nights with friends or my computer keeping me up. To top it off, I barely had any time to myself, even on the weekends, to just think. As a result of this, I'm fairly sure, although I don't quite remember, that this affected my attitude, outlook, and days in general in a negative way. When contrasted to a summer when I actually take advantage of the amount of free time I have to think and develop myself intellectually, I'd be fairly safe in saying I do more learning and thinking in general during the summers.
    MBTI: INTP
    Enneagram: 5w4, SX

I don't post often, but when I do, I tend to ramble.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    intj

High school was good to me. Although during freshman and sophomore year I felt pressured into trying to fit in with different crowds from the ones I was naturally inclined, I accepted my predispositions towards certain behaviors (essentially I would not talk to people, they would have to talk to me first). Despite this, I had many friends and established good relationships with many acquaintances. Teachers loved me too, as I was quite, but friendly, and frequently set the curve.
    "In the book of life, the answers aren't always in the back" - Charlie Brown

MBTI
    intp

I moved to a new town right before my freshman year, so I started high school not knowing anybody. Over time I made acquaintances but didn't make any real friends until my senior year. Overall I was not very social during high school.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Were you social?

It is hard to say and it depended on which class I was in. In some classes I never spoke a single world to anyone. In others, I was being ruthless and my teachers thought I was purposely being a class-clown. I had my share of friends. I would say my social life in high school was pretty typical.

Did you have a lot of friends etc.

I like to call them acquaintances. I still talk to a lot of them. I actually went to the county fair with a bunch of them this summer and we graduated from high school four years ago. Although, I don't really talk to them. I only hang out with two friends that I met from college. And one moved away so it's just me and another girl now.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    INTP

Didn't really know how to be social.

Didn't have a lot of friends, because I felt that most people are unable to really understand or accept my strangeness.