• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Are ENTP always that annoying?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hehehe in the basement. you do realize how creepy that sounds. ;)

cmon guys he actually starts to crack himself up and get embarrassed with how ridiculous he's being with the sudoku face guy. how can you hate that?

I'd had liked an answer like "Maybe you try to come out of the darkness" much better. that was a cliche again in your post, I tell you, you are woven into the masses hive mind, no escape

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

This video confirms my typing of people IRL.

Also, that video was mostly Ne.

NE FTW!

:rawk:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd had liked an answer like "Maybe you try to come out of the darkness" much better. that was a cliche again in your post, I tell you, you are woven into the masses hive mind, no escape

:tongue10:

just kidding guys ENTPs suck.

i might be woven into the hive mind but at least i can impact the hive mind.

whereas you:

forever%2Balone%2Bface.png

rav3n

I find him funny, entertaining and familiar, and yet at the same time I'm also nothing like that. If you interacted with me irl you would doubt my E and my E7ness. I am subdued.

However, despite ENTPs saying this over and over again people still chose to believe that we have our Ne on display at all times in a crazy attention seeking show of wackiness and clownmanship. What he is doing on camera takes energy, esp as there is no immediate feedback from people, I doubt he would be like that all the time, or even most of the time, much of what he's displaying would remain inside his head at other times.
He doesn't bother me and yes, I agree it's a show. Watch his eyes and you can see what a strain it is on him.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:tongue10:

just kidding guys ENTPs suck.

i might be woven into the hive mind but at least i can impact the hive mind.

whereas you:

forever%2Balone%2Bface.png

ya. An appeal to show some personality and not to repeat whats said by everybody else and you are automatically a crybaby. My knowledge of human nature is unmatched

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP's are funny, smart, witty, innovative, creative, and gregariously awesome. Most people love them or want to be them! The guy in the video was probably either high on meth or drank one to many red bulls, just kidding about the meth lol :). Later on today I might leave him a comment on his YouTube page to see what his deal is.

A

Anew Leaf

LOL. It was more just pure Ne than being Ne+Ti.

If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)

In defense of ENTPs, they are awesome, fun, funny, clever, secretly sweet, and a baker's dozen of win.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ya. An appeal to show some personality and not to repeat whats said by everybody else and you are automatically a crybaby. My knowledge of human nature is unmatched

lol no not a crybaby! that's a meme face, it means "forever alone".

to some extent all NTPs are alone in the sense that they are true innovators, much as NFPs are isolated by their N-Fi.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
ENTP's are funny, smart, witty, innovative, creative, and gregariously awesome. Most people love them or want to be them! The guy in the video was probably either high on meth or drank one to many red bulls, just kidding about the meth lol :). Later on today I might leave him a comment on his YouTube page to see what his deal is.

LOL. It was more just pure Ne than being Ne+Ti.

If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)

In defense of ENTPs, they are awesome, fun, funny, clever, secretly sweet, and a baker's dozen of win.

Aw, both of you are so sweet :heart: :hug:

I probably would have found him cute and funny if I had been his age or younger when I watched it, but to me he just seems like a silly teenager showing off. He thinks he's funnier than he is (what teenager doesn't?), but he probably will be amusing and charming when he grows up.

And actually, I'm pretty sure I saw that video about 10 yrs ago, so he probably is a lot different now.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

They are also boring, pointless, narcissist, verbose and know-it-all.:wink:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
lol no not a crybaby! that's a meme face, it means "forever alone".

to some extent all NTPs are alone in the sense that they are true innovators, much as NFPs are isolated by their N-Fi.

I am not alone. I gave up to think that way when I got older. I figured its selfish to think of yourself that you are alone, cause it passively makes you something more special in front of the others around you. I believe in co-operation and I am eager to learn a new thing every day. The one thing I am only missing the most is a friend, I can talk to sometimes, without the need to always explain myself. I am glad in that sense I found a friend in my gf, we communicated without words from day one. That has proven to me that I am not just insane or maybe she and me are insane. Still the feeling remains, a feeling of frustration and resentment resulting in grumpiness, when you always have to explain yourself...

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Boring????! Not! They are the life of the party!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess you have only met healthy ENTP.

Do you think Dr House or Malcolm X would be the life of the party? I guess not.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not annoyed by every ENTPs. This one is adorable.

[youtube=brG77DsAA4Y]not annoying ENTP[/youtube]

this one also is interesting:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiJGvsDYvEE"]SW[/YOUTUBE]

T

ThatGirl

I loled @ "and this one you can't do without guessing!" Lol, I hate those ones.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the trait that I love most in some Entps. Reminds me of my ENTP friend. We laugh so hard and make the stupidest jokes together.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So if the entp is hot or has a polarizing personality it's ok with you ? Glad I am at least the former one :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not annoyed by every ENTPs. This one is adorable.

[youtube=brG77DsAA4Y]not annoying ENTP[/youtube]

"And I was like, oh wow, if I'm ever in an avalanche I could use this then."

Classic. :happy0065: