User Tag List

First 789

Results 81 to 87 of 87

  1. #81
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I never understood why wannabe has such a negative ring to it ? I mean a 'wannabe' is someone who tries to be someone, so he tries to change and to achieve progress. Thats an honorable goal. While a conservative 'isalready' is more likely to rot on his imaginary bays and rot or not ?!
    Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second!

    1st - I didn't mention the 'wannabees' in a negative light. Which means your argument is invalid in the 1st place. (That's Ti for you.)
    2nd - I can't remember the second. But I have a good point to make nontheless, which is,

    One could never condemn the actions of a wannabe ENTP. Because he/she is reaching out to be the best of what that person could be. Oh, come to think of it, this is exactly what you mentioned entropie.

  2. #82
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second!

    1st - I didn't mention the 'wannabees' in a negative light. Which means your argument is invalid in the 1st place. (That's Ti for you.)
    2nd - I can't remember the second. But I have a good point to make nontheless, which is,

    One could never condemn the actions of a wannabe ENTP. Because he/she is reaching out to be the best of what that person could be. Oh, come to think of it, this is exactly what you mentioned entropie.
    So you are not arguing with me ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #83
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So you are not arguing with me ?
    No I am agreeing with you.

    One could never disagree with a person who agrees with you.

    Heh heh heeee......


  4. #84
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    That has truth to it

    What about entps being super-fast ninjas instead of annoying ? I rock every 1st person shooter and arcade games with intuition at hand.

    [youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6-zYWfIXk"].[/youtube]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #85
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Thats evil !!!

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRLmGNPn63Y&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  6. #86
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)
    This is an interesting point. Ne and Se are like the ultimate explosively clashing functions, both extraverted perceiving but way different priorities otherwise. I have done some highly fancy scientific studies that demonstrate this even to the level where I can predict whether someone will turn out to be SP or NP by whether or not they douse themselves in flames and run out the nearest window upon exposure to some extreme Ne madness


    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    (nyan.)
    Nyan cat could be ENFP, but I see your point

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    And I personally think it is one of the funniest videos regarding MBTI there is. I was in stitches when I watched it 1st and still manage to laugh when I see it. And 'he' is such an ENTP he makes me feel like an INTP.
    It's funny that it had the opposite effect on me when I saw it back last July. Like, most of the time I am way calm, but if you gave me a camera and a few extra sodas, I could totally pull off this level

    Well, I've got to apply my talents somewhere. Most of the time it goes towards a natural subdued sense of annoying, which is not only not as fun but also perhaps keeps people distant. No one wins. Distance is nice and all but only to a certain point. At least with the performer switch dialed up there is some (especially from other xNxPs....... with some INFJs thrown in there of course )

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Most of the members I have quoted aren't ENTPs you silly girl.
    Well, we don't know that for sure. Frankly, I am suspicious

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    Let's see...1...2...okay 3 people on my ignore list are ENTPs. Rude and mentally disturbed trolls so far.
    Oh man, that's a damn shame.

    A damn shame you let a couple discolour your overall impression of ENTPs!

    C'mon...just because all of us on here adhere to something that encourages blatant stereotyping doesn't give you permission to be so vocal about it.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the ultimate idealists?
    By Blackmail! in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 07:43 PM
  2. [ENTP] Are ENTPs aggressive/forceful?
    By substitute in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:13 AM
  3. [ENTP] are entp's aliens?
    By velocity in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:59 AM
  4. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the most likely type to cheat?
    By theplacesyoullgo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 07:39 PM
  5. [ENTP] Are ENTPs Attention Whores?
    By Mondo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO