User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So if the entp is hot or has a polarizing personality it's ok with you ? Glad I am at least the former one
    Do you think the guy in the OP has a polarizing personality?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Do you think the guy in the OP has a polarizing personality?
    No not as long as his natural enthusiasm wont be bogged down by gloomier members of this species. I was referring to Sims video.

The guy in the Op is just a young boy who feels good about himself and is more or less in sync with his environment. He still has a lot to learn, especially about himself and one can only hope that the disappointments that lay ahead of him wont break him but make him stronger. I see no reasonable clue why someone could find him annoying. the only clues that come to mind would be of a more darker nature and imply a lot of opinions onto the wielder, therefore I like to keep speculation to myself.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I can be really quiet when thinking deeply.. I used to be very shy. I can be the life of the party too..I feel people often laugh at what I say and I don't always get why.

But then again, parties are a place where it's the norm that you get a little unbridled so I let loose and say more what's on my mind than usual.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

My friend is an ENTP and he can be rather stubborn. He also tells me a lot of things that are really hard to believe and if I try to question it, he sorta gets offensive, like I don't believe anything, I do believe in a lot of shit, its just that he is always talking about his experiences, and some of them are just plain fantasy. He also has some very strange opinions on things that I cant understand. And he likes to believe he isn't human. And says he doesn't understand people. But then he turns around and lives like a person, he is very confusing sometimes. But still a friend nonetheless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by mooseantlers View Post
    My friend is an ENTP and he can be rather stubborn. He also tells me a lot of things that are really hard to believe and if I try to question it, he sorta gets offensive, like I don't believe anything, I do believe in a lot of shit, its just that he is always talking about his experiences, and some of them are just plain fantasy. He also has some very strange opinions on things that I cant understand. And he likes to believe he isn't human. And says he doesn't understand people. But then he turns around and lives like a person, he is very confusing sometimes. But still a friend nonetheless.
    You choose friends you cant understand or who don't understand you ? usually a bad idea in my experience.
    im curious, do you have an example of his stories? Also the whole not human bit, that's more of a teenager thing. Oh wait, there's also @Lexicon . it ll pass, hopefully
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You choose friends you cant understand or who don't understand you ? usually a bad idea in my experience.
    No no I understand him mostly it's just sometimes its aggrevating, we are good friends, and I have liked him as more than a friend in the past (straight crush FTW). I'm just commenting on what I have found annoying about ENTP.

69 posts FTW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESTp

My ENTP brother makes me want to punch stuff. He's an extremely convincing liar, and he uses that to literally troll people around him, just for shits and giggles. He does it so often that I've begun to wonder if he's actually an obsessive liar, not a super-annoying Joker wannabe.
    ENTJ 5w6 so/sp SLE

Sniffles

[youtube=0T0GuglxtXA]ENTP[/youtube]
    That was less annoying than I thought it would be. I admit I laughed a little towards the end.

Ginkgo

<ENTP roommate enters, singing terribly to himself as I view this thread>

No joke. Lol.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I guess you have only met healthy ENTP.

Do you think Dr House or Malcolm X would be the life of the party? I guess not.
    I wonder if you are comfortable using "ideal" and "healthy" interchangeably; they aren't the same.