User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    hehehe in the basement. you do realize how creepy that sounds.

cmon guys he actually starts to crack himself up and get embarrassed with how ridiculous he's being with the sudoku face guy. how can you hate that?
    I'd had liked an answer like "Maybe you try to come out of the darkness" much better. that was a cliche again in your post, I tell you, you are woven into the masses hive mind, no escape
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    GONE

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

This video confirms my typing of people IRL.

Also, that video was mostly Ne.

NE FTW!

:rawk:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I'd had liked an answer like "Maybe you try to come out of the darkness" much better. that was a cliche again in your post, I tell you, you are woven into the masses hive mind, no escape

just kidding guys ENTPs suck.

i might be woven into the hive mind but at least i can impact the hive mind.

whereas you:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I find him funny, entertaining and familiar, and yet at the same time I'm also nothing like that. If you interacted with me irl you would doubt my E and my E7ness. I am subdued.

However, despite ENTPs saying this over and over again people still chose to believe that we have our Ne on display at all times in a crazy attention seeking show of wackiness and clownmanship. What he is doing on camera takes energy, esp as there is no immediate feedback from people, I doubt he would be like that all the time, or even most of the time, much of what he's displaying would remain inside his head at other times.
    He doesn't bother me and yes, I agree it's a show. Watch his eyes and you can see what a strain it is on him.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

just kidding guys ENTPs suck.

i might be woven into the hive mind but at least i can impact the hive mind.

whereas you:

ya. An appeal to show some personality and not to repeat whats said by everybody else and you are automatically a crybaby. My knowledge of human nature is unmatched
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

ENTP's are funny, smart, witty, innovative, creative, and gregariously awesome. Most people love them or want to be them! The guy in the video was probably either high on meth or drank one to many red bulls, just kidding about the meth lol . Later on today I might leave him a comment on his YouTube page to see what his deal is.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Anew Leaf

LOL. It was more just pure Ne than being Ne+Ti.

If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)

In defense of ENTPs, they are awesome, fun, funny, clever, secretly sweet, and a baker's dozen of win.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ya. An appeal to show some personality and not to repeat whats said by everybody else and you are automatically a crybaby. My knowledge of human nature is unmatched
    lol no not a crybaby! that's a meme face, it means "forever alone".

to some extent all NTPs are alone in the sense that they are true innovators, much as NFPs are isolated by their N-Fi.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    ENTP's are funny, smart, witty, innovative, creative, and gregariously awesome. Most people love them or want to be them! The guy in the video was probably either high on meth or drank one to many red bulls, just kidding about the meth lol . Later on today I might leave him a comment on his YouTube page to see what his deal is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    LOL. It was more just pure Ne than being Ne+Ti.

If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)

In defense of ENTPs, they are awesome, fun, funny, clever, secretly sweet, and a baker's dozen of win.
    Aw, both of you are so sweet

I probably would have found him cute and funny if I had been his age or younger when I watched it, but to me he just seems like a silly teenager showing off. He thinks he's funnier than he is (what teenager doesn't?), but he probably will be amusing and charming when he grows up.

And actually, I'm pretty sure I saw that video about 10 yrs ago, so he probably is a lot different now.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    They are also boring, pointless, narcissist, verbose and know-it-all.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan