User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 87

  1. #41
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    hehehe in the basement. you do realize how creepy that sounds.

    cmon guys he actually starts to crack himself up and get embarrassed with how ridiculous he's being with the sudoku face guy. how can you hate that?
    I'd had liked an answer like "Maybe you try to come out of the darkness" much better. that was a cliche again in your post, I tell you, you are woven into the masses hive mind, no escape
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #42
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

    This video confirms my typing of people IRL.

    Also, that video was mostly Ne.

    NE FTW!

    :rawk:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  3. #43
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I'd had liked an answer like "Maybe you try to come out of the darkness" much better. that was a cliche again in your post, I tell you, you are woven into the masses hive mind, no escape


    just kidding guys ENTPs suck.

    i might be woven into the hive mind but at least i can impact the hive mind.

    whereas you:


  4. #44
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I find him funny, entertaining and familiar, and yet at the same time I'm also nothing like that. If you interacted with me irl you would doubt my E and my E7ness. I am subdued.

    However, despite ENTPs saying this over and over again people still chose to believe that we have our Ne on display at all times in a crazy attention seeking show of wackiness and clownmanship. What he is doing on camera takes energy, esp as there is no immediate feedback from people, I doubt he would be like that all the time, or even most of the time, much of what he's displaying would remain inside his head at other times.
    He doesn't bother me and yes, I agree it's a show. Watch his eyes and you can see what a strain it is on him.

  5. #45
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post


    just kidding guys ENTPs suck.

    i might be woven into the hive mind but at least i can impact the hive mind.

    whereas you:

    ya. An appeal to show some personality and not to repeat whats said by everybody else and you are automatically a crybaby. My knowledge of human nature is unmatched
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  6. #46
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    ENTP's are funny, smart, witty, innovative, creative, and gregariously awesome. Most people love them or want to be them! The guy in the video was probably either high on meth or drank one to many red bulls, just kidding about the meth lol . Later on today I might leave him a comment on his YouTube page to see what his deal is.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  7. #47
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    LOL. It was more just pure Ne than being Ne+Ti.

    If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)

    In defense of ENTPs, they are awesome, fun, funny, clever, secretly sweet, and a baker's dozen of win.

  8. #48
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ya. An appeal to show some personality and not to repeat whats said by everybody else and you are automatically a crybaby. My knowledge of human nature is unmatched
    lol no not a crybaby! that's a meme face, it means "forever alone".

    to some extent all NTPs are alone in the sense that they are true innovators, much as NFPs are isolated by their N-Fi.

  9. #49
    Senior Member redcheerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    ENTP's are funny, smart, witty, innovative, creative, and gregariously awesome. Most people love them or want to be them! The guy in the video was probably either high on meth or drank one to many red bulls, just kidding about the meth lol . Later on today I might leave him a comment on his YouTube page to see what his deal is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    LOL. It was more just pure Ne than being Ne+Ti.

    If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)

    In defense of ENTPs, they are awesome, fun, funny, clever, secretly sweet, and a baker's dozen of win.
    Aw, both of you are so sweet

    I probably would have found him cute and funny if I had been his age or younger when I watched it, but to me he just seems like a silly teenager showing off. He thinks he's funnier than he is (what teenager doesn't?), but he probably will be amusing and charming when he grows up.

    And actually, I'm pretty sure I saw that video about 10 yrs ago, so he probably is a lot different now.

  10. #50
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    In defense of ENTPs, they are awesome, fun, funny, clever, secretly sweet, and a baker's dozen of win.
    They are also boring, pointless, narcissist, verbose and know-it-all.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the ultimate idealists?
    By Blackmail! in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 07:43 PM
  2. [ENTP] Are ENTPs aggressive/forceful?
    By substitute in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:13 AM
  3. [ENTP] are entp's aliens?
    By velocity in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:59 AM
  4. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the most likely type to cheat?
    By theplacesyoullgo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 07:39 PM
  5. [ENTP] Are ENTPs Attention Whores?
    By Mondo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO