User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Meh, I think that's simply his schpeil to get watchers. I doubt he's that extreme in real life.

But yeah, I used to be pretty annoying as a kid. Not really any more, though...I don't see the point.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Hehe. I find him to be one of those people who's somewhat amusing, but who obviously thinks he's more amusing than he really is, which is off-putting
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    On the other hand, Speed, your avatar makes me think of Val Kilmer in Real Genius. He plays an ENTP
    Actually, my I and S are very low and not certain at all, wich makes me thinnk I could be a potential ENTP, but if I'am supposed to be like that, it's impossible.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    [youtube=0T0GuglxtXA]ENTP[/youtube]

Or even similar?

Seriously.
    LOL! I thought he was funny and full of energy . Are all ENTP's really loud? Cause mine is SUPER loud! He can be really obnoxious when he is drunk .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    LOL! I thought he was funny and full of energy . Are all ENTP's really loud? Cause mine is SUPER loud! He can be really obnoxious when he is drunk .
    My volume goes to 11 and seems to get stuck around 8 or 9 most of the time. Especially when I'm on the phone. Friends of days gone by have expressed how embarrassed I can make them feel when I'm talking on the phone in their presence (because people tend to stare). So I consciously try to talk quieter to make the people who count happy.

Again, as I've aged, I've become less extreme.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

In post #1, the 2 pictures look a lot alike (the guy in the video and the OP's avatar) - just different hair. Maybe the OP is trying to gauge people's reaction to........................him!?!
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

You're basically sayin that I look ENTP. Why not.

Hope that I'm sexyer and less effeminate than that guy though.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    My volume goes to 11 and seems to get stuck around 8 or 9 most of the time. Especially when I'm on the phone. Friends of days gone by have expressed how embarrassed I can make them feel when I'm talking on the phone in their presence (because people tend to stare). So I consciously try to talk quieter to make the people who count happy.

Again, as I've aged, I've become less extreme.
    I've heard other ENTPs say the same. I'm actually pretty quiet for an ENTP, but I'm not an extreme extrovert.

(Love the Kids in the Hall avatar!)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I love that you posted this video here. I had two reactions when I watched it...one, I thought Man this kid is annoying! and two, I started laughing hysterically.

This is also kind of my reaction when meeting other ENTPs in real life. I find them fantastically interesting, amusing and engaging, and also totally obnoxious.
    INTPish ENTP with sporadic INFP tendencies
    (also kind of indecisive)
    4w5

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Or even similar?
    Seriously.
    What are you talking about? That is pure personality type video pwnage there

If your question is "are ENTPs always that hyper-silly?" I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no, especially since even Frezned is somewhat calmer in his other videos.

Wow, some of you think he's really more annoying than hilarious? This probably says something about me I could probably act very similar to this in acting mode, but in my daily life I'm a lot more calmish and can seem serious at times, though I do have that so-called "problem" of not being able to take things seriously for any extended amount of time. Maybe that's what annoys people? But at least people on the internet tend to find me cool, whereas when I do the same things in person it seems to really confuse them (and maybe annoy)

Oh, and the loudness thing. Most of the time my voice is actually on the quieter side of average, but I think some of this is a learned thing because I feel more comfortable at more of a loud-average. And my voice will have sudden shifts to extremely quiet and to extremely loud that I don't have much control over. But then again I'm another one of those ambiverted enigmas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

From personal recollection, I think most young ENTPs are annoying but older ones only have annoying episodes.