• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPc reminds me of one flew over the cocos nest!

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
I recently watched "One flew over the cocos nest" and it's just like INTP Central!

Lmao, OMW is the head nurse and Attila the hunny as sidekick nurse.

As a member I sometimes feel like those patients. Am I the only INTPc member to feel this way?

And btw I have never been banned. I'm still a member. I'm not bashing that forum, it just seemed similar to the movie.

A

Anew Leaf

I recently watched "One flew over the cocos nest" and it's just like INTP Central!

Lmao, OMW is the head nurse and Attila the hunny as sidekick nurse.

As a member I sometimes feel like those patients. Am I the only INTPc member to feel this way?

And btw I have never been banned. I'm still a member. I'm not bashing that forum, it just seemed similar to the movie.

Your spelling of "cuckoo" is so bad I can't even come up with some Ne-esque flight of fancy to mock it with through a cleverly constructed bizarre shrubbery maze of delights that will awe and inspire you.

T

ThatGirl

I have never seen the movie, but it sounds plausible.

They ran me out for being an ESFJ, lol.

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Your spelling of "cuckoo" is so bad I can't even come up with some Ne-esque flight of fancy to mock it with through a cleverly constructed bizarre shrubbery maze of delights that will awe and inspire you.

Why do misspelled words drive Ne types so nuts?

Lol

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No wonder. Once you create a topic like ''What's the point of life'', a random intp will ask you to define life and another one will ask whether you mean it on a evolutionary, psychological or religious level.
fffffffuuuuu.jpg

T

ThatGirl

What that says to me, is that INTPs lack critical thinking skills.

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Admin: Do you like it here?

MacMurphy: *head in hand, hair a mess* That fuckin nurse, man.

Admin: What do you mean sir?

MacMurphy: She ah *long pause* she ain't honest.

Admin: Oh, now look, um, Miss Racheds one of the finest nurses we've got is this institution.

MacMurphy: heh ha! While I Don't want to break up the meeting or nothing but she's something of a c**t ain't she doc?

Admin: How do you mean that?

MacMurphy: She likes a rigged game if you know what I mean.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We actually have so much critical thinking skills that we usually end up with no straight answers. :yesss:

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
No wonder. Once you create a topic like ''What's the point of life'', a random intp will ask you to define life and another one will ask whether you mean it on a evolutionary, psychological or religious level.
fffffffuuuuu.jpg

This reminds me of an INTP I know :rofl1:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

What that says to me is that INTPs like to be pushed off of bridges over rushing rivers.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

cuckoo_cocoapuffs_sm.jpg

Cuckoo for coco!

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
They were mean to me over there :cry:, and OMW has garnered much satisfaction from the public assassination of my character. Ironically, I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. TypoC is a much better fit for me. :D

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
They were mean to me over there :cry:, and OMW has garnered much satisfaction from the public assassination of my character. Ironically, I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. TypoC is a much better fit for me. :D

There's a part in the movie where MacMurphy tries to change the rules so they can watch the world series. Miss Ratchet says to put it to a vote Because she knows that everyone would be scared to vote against something she said and the next day when they did vote, she changed the rules to include the whole ward, when she knew that more than half were incapable of understanding anything.

At INTPc I've seen members vote yes on bannin a member based solely on the fact that OMW and some other members feel they should be banned.

Those votes should not be counted because those members have no clue as to what is going on.

Also, its common knowledge that if OMW doesn't like a member we can troll and flame everything this person posts and nothing will happen to us. We can get away with anything over there.

Doesn't anyone one notice this?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I spent a lot of time over there, there are only a few INTPc'ers that I like 1/2 of them are here, and one of them over there isn't an INTP. If I get bored, I'll go back over and declare myself as an ENFP.