• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPc reminds me of one flew over the cocos nest!

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only problem with INTPc is that it's basically dead.

Also, you INTPs are too open-minded. Why can't you take a position and hold it in the face of contradictory evidence like an INTJ?

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
The only problem with INTPc is that it's basically dead.

This is true. What a waste though. They turned the forum into troll city. I don't see how anyone can take that forum serious. I don't even think most of the members take themselves serious.

rav3n

This is true. What a waste though. They turned the forum into troll city. I don't see how anyone can take that forum serious. I don't even think most of the members take themselves serious.
Since when do most INTPs take themselves seriously? There appears to be the odd one who does but most can't keep their thoughts in one direction, nvm on themselves.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Based upon the average behaviour of INTPs on this forum it must be superb.

Every INTP misquoting and misrepresenting one another whilst refusing to activate their brain when opening their mouths. Fantastic!

I would be inclined to agree with you here. I developed a real distaste for INTPc because for the most part it consisted of a lot of pontificating, positioning, and antagonizing. One of many things I came to realize while I was a member there is that a stupid NT (or perhaps simply an NT acting stupidly) is one of nature's biggest atrocities.

Here is a quote from one of my posts over there, which I believe expresses a similar sentiment:

Jonnyboy said:
You are all conversing about nothing... simply vomiting words out of your gullets, only to have them fall to the feet of all those within range. Puking may be contagious, but it is only self soothing.

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Since when do most INTPs take themselves seriously? There appears to be the odd one who does but most can't keep their thoughts in one direction, nvm on themselves.

My mind is constantly racing too. I don't understand my emotional side or how society works socially. I get lost in my thoughts in my mind is a complex place.

I would love to take everything that makes me feel uncomfortable and call it pointless. I know what it is like to always be misunderstood. To be hated and opinionated is normal to me too.

But to avoid problems and point blame is not something that smart people do. To take the few people that do like us and have them deal with our insecurities is not what a friend would do.

I don't care that they don't care anymore. It gets old after awhile. Not all INTPs are like this But thats forum reeks of insecurities.

A

A window to the soul

I've never been to the magnificent INTPc, though I've learned of its lore through legends and whispers...

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
After posting on INTPc for so long, posting here makes me feel like an ex-nazi hiding out in Argentina to avoid being prosecuted for crimes of war and violating human rights.

After posting on INTPc for so long, posting here makes me feel like an ex-nazi hiding out in Argentina to avoid being prosecuted for crimes of war and violating human rights.

How many INFPs did you crush under your iron boot? :cry:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, those had already been branded as witches and drowned during the Great Purge of November 2010.
There was another one that recent? Wasn't the Great Purge years ago?

One difference I notice is that it's a bit harder to get my ideas across over there. Even Solitary, I noticed, did not receive as much attention, and then seemed to give up, way before he dropped out from over here.

It seems they are not as much into heavy theorizing; perhaps keeping that inside more, (like I was once told Ti was "supposed" to do)?

The most interesting thing I've seen over there was the 24 subtypes idea (which is still going strong).

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
I've never been to the magnificent INTPc, though I've learned of its lore through legends and whispers...

Yeah, joining it will only ruin it for you. But still, I would love to watch your bubble burst.

Just joined today. It's deathly quiet.

You have to stand out. We're just bored out of our minds. You should start posting and help us get out of our funk. Don't be afraid to stand out. We like that!

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?

You're just suffering shell shock. You know that whole "INTPc against the world" battle you been in this whole time? Yeah, we got so caught up in it that we forgot to tell the world about it! :doh:

Oops...