• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPc reminds me of one flew over the cocos nest!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why not complain over there?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I almost forgot:

team-coco-crop.jpg

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Misspellings don't drive me nuts.

Worthless topics on the other hand that don't hold comedy value... *criiiiinge*

:D

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Why not complain over there?

Because there is still a .00000000001 percent chance it could change things.

If injustice is unavoidable and bigotry, ignorance, segregation, blacklisting and complete disregard for integrity and misuse of one's position is still going to exist, then I want it in plain sight where where we can see it.

Plus, who would all other forums judge themselves against.

A

Anew Leaf

If injustice is unavoidable and bigotry, ignorance, segregation, blacklisting and complete disregard for integrity and misuse of one's position is still going to exist, then I want it in plain sight where where we can see it.

Compared to complaining over here, where there is a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance that it will change things... on a different site... in a different part of the internet's universe.... on an uncharted planet rotating quietly around an uncharted star.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Considering this forum is an offshoot of INTPc, is it any smarter to complain here?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At least the comedy value of this topic just went up.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Some movies are just too good to be insults... now I'm nostalgic for the forum.

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Misspellings don't drive me nuts.

Worthless topics on the other hand that don't hold comedy value... *criiiiinge*

:D

The state of that forum is hilarious. Immature mods and a forum that trolls and flames itself is funny.

It calls itself INTP Central but it trolls, flames, verbally assaults and bans INTPs.

It's comedy gold!

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
I'm not complaining, I don't want it to change. I haven't been chased away from it either. I'm still a active member and I'm not making anything up about the forum. It's all true and that makes it funny.

The people running the forum don't give a shit about its rules. Don't you see the irony!
HTML:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I personally escaped the intellectual incest long ago.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do misspelled words drive Ne types so nuts?
Lol

Thank you for spelling "misspelled" correctly.
(Otherwise I would have had to kill you.)

They were mean to me over there :cry:, and OMW has garnered much satisfaction from the public assassination of my character. Ironically, I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. TypoC is a much better fit for me. :D

Ironically, I find you much more interesting on this site. I thought your original posting style that got you banned over there was annoying. I guess you were definitely just a poor fit for that site.

Also, its common knowledge that if OMW doesn't like a member we can troll and flame everything this person posts and nothing will happen to us. We can get away with anything over there. Doesn't anyone one notice this?

I think this is a misunderstanding on your part.

The rules that govern that site are not the same as the rules that govern this one. You're judging them based on our rules.

On INTPc, the one rule is "don't be a brainless douchebag." You can insult people, you can ridicule their ideas, you can say pretty much whatever you want on the personal level... but if you become a pain in the ass because your ideas are unsupportable and you don't respond to INTP logical rules of engagement ... or AT LEAST be very entertaining in how you engage ... your days are numbered.

If you're entertaining, you might be kept around as a court jester. Like MacGuffin a certain clown not to be named.

You're also seeing causation in claiming people are just mimicking OMW; that's not really true, people just happen to have the same opinions she does about certain members. She's actually one of the best mods for that site over there, now that CJ is gone. Her style might not fly on a different site, though.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Language is convenience over logic. I find it odd that the correct spelling of misspelled doesn't offend you as it does me.

Miss+spelled=misspelled is just weird in my mind! :p

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?

Ironically, I find you much more interesting on this site. I thought your original posting style that got you banned over there was annoying. I guess you were definitely just a poor fit for that site.

Can you imagine if we were over there now. You would be able to troll the shit out of us. This thread would have been burnt to the ground already.

You would be voting on my banishment by now. Our forum is vicious and un apologetic. That's entertainment.

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
I think this is a misunderstanding on your part.

The rules that govern that site are not the same as the rules that govern this one. You're judging them based on our rules.

On INTPc, the one rule is "don't be a brainless douchebag." You can insult people, you can ridicule their ideas, you can say pretty much whatever you want on the personal level... but if you become a pain in the ass because your ideas are unsupportable and you don't respond to INTP logical rules of engagement ... or AT LEAST be very entertaining in how you engage ... your days are numbered.

If you're entertaining, you might be kept around as a court jester. Like MacGuffin a certain clown not to be named.

You're also seeing causation in claiming people are just mimicking OMW; that's not really true, people just happen to have the same opinions she does about certain members. She's actually one of the best mods for that site over there, now that CJ is gone. Her style might not fly on a different site, though.

Where's the misunderstanding? You said the same thing I did you just worded it differently.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where's the misunderstanding? You said the same thing I did you just worded it differently.

Hmmm. Maybe that's why you didn't fit in over there. :alttongue:

Can you imagine if we were over there now. You would be able to troll the shit out of us. This thread would have been burnt to the ground already. You would be voting on my banishment by now. Our forum is vicious and un apologetic. That's entertainment.

"Welcome to the afterlife, Jean-Luc. You're DEAD."