First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    The only NT-centric forum I know of that isn't dead is the INTJ forum.
    Yeah, despite all the jokes here about it, that forum's pretty active with serious discussion.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah, despite all the jokes here about it, that forum's pretty active with serious discussion.
    So is it safe to say that Jennifer likes the INTJ forum?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Your spelling of "cuckoo" is so bad I can't even come up with some Ne-esque flight of fancy to mock it with through a cleverly constructed bizarre shrubbery maze of delights that will awe and inspire you.
    I did not even notice the "bad" spelling.
    Spelling has no bearance.
    Who dictates such inane rules? The school masters.
    Do the school masters know a thing? They don't.
    Why do they "teach" then?
    They want to impose inane rules.

The psychiatrists and their nurses do not know a thing either. It does not matter to them. All they want is to impose inane rules.
    Bobbie was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    She's not the only one. It's my fluff escape.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I spend a lot more time on PersC when I'm not here.

My time usually comes in small chunks throughout the day, when I'm multi-tasking; and usually the discussions in INTJ demand longer periods of investment if only to do justice to a thread, so I don't post a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post

The psychiatrists and their nurses do not know a thing either. It does not matter to them. All they want is to impose inane rules.
    Bobbie was right.
    Awqhsa lajs ow quiqwekka glooshfk pshfoin suuaiisoo mshqlla. Quqidhjas jupjup difaiin. Qwtahsk puieuws pquehglk pooeri. Buttys qyteyau ayweyqu ois uiyyw afoisidla.

Yes, spelling is just a bunch of inane rules when it comes to communication. I guess as long as text is understood, it doesn't matter how any words are spelled.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Awqhsa lajs ow quiqwekka glooshfk pshfoin suuaiisoo mshqlla. Quqidhjas jupjup difaiin. Qwtahsk puieuws pquehglk pooeri. Buttys qyteyau ayweyqu ois uiyyw afoisidla.
    lol, does this actually mean something or are you just fucking with him. I tried to pronounce it but I can't make anything out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post

Bobbie was right.
    And the fact that INTPc has these insane forum rules that allow the INTPs negative traits to florish is the reason why you have so many problems with that forum.

It attracts a negative immature type of INTP and it keeps them that way because the rules allow it. It also attracts trolls of all kinds. Then you mix them in with some more mature INTPs and it creates this environment full of frustration (from regular INTPs), immaturity (from undeveloped INTPs), and attacks to the forum from outside trolls that of course are gonna come to a forum where "Anything goes" is one of the rules. IDK.

But in the end, the ones that matter over there will refuse any change and wont allow themselves to even consider the possibility of anything. They wont hear of it.

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    lol, does this actually mean something or are you just fucking with him. I tried to pronounce it but I can't make anything out of it.
    No you didn't?! :yim_rolling_on_the_

Why would you try to read that? :yim_rolling_on_the_

I'm sorry, that was funny though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    How many INFPs did you crush under your iron boot?
    Too many; My hands are too stained with the blood of the idealists go back there now. If you'd have seen the atrocities I'd seen take place there, you'd understand why I spend my nights in a drunken stupor.

And the fact that INTPc has these insane forum rules that allow the INTPs negative traits to florish is the reason why you have so many problems with that forum.

It attracts a negative immature type of INTP and it keeps them that way because the rules allow it. It also attracts trolls of all kinds. Then you mix them in with some more mature INTPs and it creates this environment full of frustration (from regular INTPs), immaturity (from undeveloped INTPs), and attacks to the forum from outside trolls that of course are gonna come to a forum where "Anything goes" is one of the rules. IDK.

But in the end, the ones that matter over there will refuse any change and wont allow themselves to even consider the possibility of anything. They wont hear of it.
    It's actually the opposite that's the problem: The rules aren't clearly defined, and there's always exceptions to those rules made based on seniority and the popularity of the individual, and because of this lots of times administrative decisions seem arbitrary. Also, the caustic tone most newcomers experience is just the nature of the forum itself, and even goes so far as to extend beyond type. To 'fit in' to a certain extent, one must conform.

MBTI
    INTP

I recently watched "One flew over the cocos nest" and it's just like INTP Central!

Lmao, OMW is the head nurse and Attila the hunny as sidekick nurse.

As a member I sometimes feel like those patients. Am I the only INTPc member to feel this way?

And btw I have never been banned. I'm still a member. I'm not bashing that forum, it just seemed similar to the movie.
    Chief Bromden: My pop was real big. He did like he pleased. That's why everybody worked on him. The last time I seen my father, he was blind and diseased from drinking. And every time he put the bottle to his mouth, he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him until he shrunk so wrinkled and yellow even the dogs didn't know him.

McMurphy: Killed him, huh?

Chief Bromden: I'm not saying they killed him. They just worked on him. The way they're working on you.
    The movie strayed from the novel on the strength of Nicholson's role as McMurphy and the Directors desire to make a movie more about the dangers of conformity. In fact, straying so far that 'Chief Broom's' victory over his struggle seems lost as he runs away.

McMurphy and Ratched are just two trains destined to wreck in order to provide the arc of The Chief's journey.

If INTPc is a Looney Bin in your mind's eye, then fair enough, let's run with this idea.
    A Funny Farm is a place of Isolation from the greater society so that the patients are not driven Ape-shit by the vast majority of people who are different and demand the conformity of bland normalcy.

McMurphy is a social fuck-up that is trying to get over on the system and avoid jail by pretending he belongs on the farm. He constantly locks horns with Nurse Ratched over the rules while thinking his shit don't stink.

Twice McMurphy could have escaped his fate but he made the calls that lead to his own end.
    "The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
    "My mind seems to have become a kind of machine for grinding general laws out of large collections of facts." Charles Darwin