User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Banned

Based upon the average behaviour of INTPs on this forum it must be superb.

Every INTP misquoting and misrepresenting one another whilst refusing to activate their brain when opening their mouths. Fantastic!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post

Every INTP misquoting and misrepresenting one another whilst refusing to activate their brain when opening their mouths. Fantastic!
    It only seems like that to people that fail to see the full depth of what is INTP!

Ahem... >.>
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Hmmm. Maybe that's why you didn't fit in over there.

"Welcome to the afterlife, Jean-Luc. You're DEAD."
    I am over there. We ban members for trolling but our rules allow us to troll by definition. You pointed it out better then I did.

Also, you keep thinking that I'm attacking our forum even though I'm telling you that I'm not. That paranoia is also very common there and makes for a good read.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    It only seems like that to people that fail to see the full depth of what is INTP!

Ahem... >.>
    Ah sorry, should I use its street name?

If I used its street name someone would cry and it would be against the forum policy to have someone cry.

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

Ahem... >.>
    INTP is one of 16 MBTI character types. He is a highly detailed but fictional character that you happen to relate to the most.

If you watched the movie Reservoir Dogs and you related to the character Mr. Pink, you would probly have a lot in common with other people who related to Mr. Pink but you wouldn't become Mr. Pink, you do realize that right. That you are you, not Mr. Pink.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    INTP is one of 16 MBTI character types. He is a highly detailed but fictional character that you happen to relate to the most.

If you watched the movie Reservoir Dogs and you related to the character Mr. Pink, you would probly have a lot in common with other people who related to Mr. Pink but you wouldn't become Mr. Pink, you do realize that right. That you are you, not Mr. Pink.

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Told yah!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yer a cutie.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Also, you keep thinking that I'm attacking our forum even though I'm telling you that I'm not.
    I do? No, you seemed to have presented an erroneous assessment that you have since clarified.

It's not really my forum now, anyway. I basically walked a few months ago and will only ever occasionally dabble there from now on. Whatever attracted me to that place five years ago is pretty much dead and gone.

Mr. Brown can moo, can you?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Ah sorry, should I use its street name?

If I used its street name someone would cry and it would be against the forum policy to have someone cry.
    You have already succeeded in making me cry, what more do you want, you evil man!

Bobble, I can understand why you are not on INTPc, even though they probably miss your posts there, but I am wondering why you are on any MBTI forum in the first place. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf