User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Some movies are just too good to be insults... now I'm nostalgic for the forum.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Wrong.

My indifference aside, I can see why you were chased out of there.
    And we have a winner!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Misspellings don't drive me nuts.

Worthless topics on the other hand that don't hold comedy value... *criiiiinge*

The state of that forum is hilarious. Immature mods and a forum that trolls and flames itself is funny.

It calls itself INTP Central but it trolls, flames, verbally assaults and bans INTPs.

It's comedy gold!

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

I'm not complaining, I don't want it to change. I haven't been chased away from it either. I'm still a active member and I'm not making anything up about the forum. It's all true and that makes it funny.

The people running the forum don't give a shit about its rules. Don't you see the irony!

I personally escaped the intellectual incest long ago.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    Why do misspelled words drive Ne types so nuts?
    Lol
    Thank you for spelling "misspelled" correctly.
    (Otherwise I would have had to kill you.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    They were mean to me over there , and OMW has garnered much satisfaction from the public assassination of my character. Ironically, I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. TypoC is a much better fit for me.
    Ironically, I find you much more interesting on this site. I thought your original posting style that got you banned over there was annoying. I guess you were definitely just a poor fit for that site.

Also, its common knowledge that if OMW doesn't like a member we can troll and flame everything this person posts and nothing will happen to us. We can get away with anything over there. Doesn't anyone one notice this?
    I think this is a misunderstanding on your part.

The rules that govern that site are not the same as the rules that govern this one. You're judging them based on our rules.

On INTPc, the one rule is "don't be a brainless douchebag." You can insult people, you can ridicule their ideas, you can say pretty much whatever you want on the personal level... but if you become a pain in the ass because your ideas are unsupportable and you don't respond to INTP logical rules of engagement ... or AT LEAST be very entertaining in how you engage ... your days are numbered.

If you're entertaining, you might be kept around as a court jester. Like MacGuffin a certain clown not to be named.

You're also seeing causation in claiming people are just mimicking OMW; that's not really true, people just happen to have the same opinions she does about certain members. She's actually one of the best mods for that site over there, now that CJ is gone. Her style might not fly on a different site, though.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Language is convenience over logic. I find it odd that the correct spelling of misspelled doesn't offend you as it does me.

Miss+spelled=misspelled is just weird in my mind! :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Ironically, I find you much more interesting on this site. I thought your original posting style that got you banned over there was annoying. I guess you were definitely just a poor fit for that site.
    Can you imagine if we were over there now. You would be able to troll the shit out of us. This thread would have been burnt to the ground already.

You would be voting on my banishment by now. Our forum is vicious and un apologetic. That's entertainment.

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

I think this is a misunderstanding on your part.

The rules that govern that site are not the same as the rules that govern this one. You're judging them based on our rules.

On INTPc, the one rule is "don't be a brainless douchebag." You can insult people, you can ridicule their ideas, you can say pretty much whatever you want on the personal level... but if you become a pain in the ass because your ideas are unsupportable and you don't respond to INTP logical rules of engagement ... or AT LEAST be very entertaining in how you engage ... your days are numbered.

If you're entertaining, you might be kept around as a court jester. Like MacGuffin a certain clown not to be named.

You're also seeing causation in claiming people are just mimicking OMW; that's not really true, people just happen to have the same opinions she does about certain members. She's actually one of the best mods for that site over there, now that CJ is gone. Her style might not fly on a different site, though.
    Where's the misunderstanding? You said the same thing I did you just worded it differently.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Where's the misunderstanding? You said the same thing I did you just worded it differently.
    Hmmm. Maybe that's why you didn't fit in over there.

Can you imagine if we were over there now. You would be able to troll the shit out of us. This thread would have been burnt to the ground already. You would be voting on my banishment by now. Our forum is vicious and un apologetic. That's entertainment.
    "Welcome to the afterlife, Jean-Luc. You're DEAD."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft