• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPc reminds me of one flew over the cocos nest!

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Based upon the average behaviour of INTPs on this forum it must be superb.

Every INTP misquoting and misrepresenting one another whilst refusing to activate their brain when opening their mouths. Fantastic!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Every INTP misquoting and misrepresenting one another whilst refusing to activate their brain when opening their mouths. Fantastic!

It only seems like that to people that fail to see the full depth of what is INTP!

Ahem... >.>

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Hmmm. Maybe that's why you didn't fit in over there. :alttongue:

"Welcome to the afterlife, Jean-Luc. You're DEAD."

I am over there. We ban members for trolling but our rules allow us to troll by definition. You pointed it out better then I did.

Also, you keep thinking that I'm attacking our forum even though I'm telling you that I'm not. That paranoia is also very common there and makes for a good read.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
It only seems like that to people that fail to see the full depth of what is INTP!

Ahem... >.>

Ah sorry, should I use its street name?

If I used its street name someone would cry and it would be against the forum policy to have someone cry.

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?

Ahem... >.>

INTP is one of 16 MBTI character types. He is a highly detailed but fictional character that you happen to relate to the most.

If you watched the movie Reservoir Dogs and you related to the character Mr. Pink, you would probly have a lot in common with other people who related to Mr. Pink but you wouldn't become Mr. Pink, you do realize that right. That you are you, not Mr. Pink.

A

Anew Leaf

INTP is one of 16 MBTI character types. He is a highly detailed but fictional character that you happen to relate to the most.

If you watched the movie Reservoir Dogs and you related to the character Mr. Pink, you would probly have a lot in common with other people who related to Mr. Pink but you wouldn't become Mr. Pink, you do realize that right. That you are you, not Mr. Pink.

B-1b%20fly-by%202004.jpg

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?

Told yah!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yer a cutie. :flirty:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, you keep thinking that I'm attacking our forum even though I'm telling you that I'm not.

I do? No, you seemed to have presented an erroneous assessment that you have since clarified.

It's not really my forum now, anyway. I basically walked a few months ago and will only ever occasionally dabble there from now on. Whatever attracted me to that place five years ago is pretty much dead and gone.

Mr. Brown can moo, can you?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah sorry, should I use its street name?

If I used its street name someone would cry and it would be against the forum policy to have someone cry.

You have already succeeded in making me cry, what more do you want, you evil man! :(

Bobble, I can understand why you are not on INTPc, even though they probably miss your posts there, but I am wondering why you are on any MBTI forum in the first place. :p

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
I do? No, you seemed to have presented an erroneous assessment that you have since clarified.

It's not really my forum now, anyway. I basically walked a few months ago and will only ever occasionally dabble there from now on. Whatever attracted me to that place five years ago is pretty much dead and gone.

Mr. Brown can moo, can you?

"Are you just gonna bark all day little doggie or you gonna bite?"

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
Bobble, I can understand why you are not on INTPc, even though they probably miss your posts there, but I am wondering why you are on any MBTI forum in the first place. :p

Don't try to be my friend now fluffy. It's to late and too many things were said.

But at least we'll always have this.:hug:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't try to be my friend now fluffy. It's to late and too many things were said.

But at least will always have this.:hug:

Oh god, what will I do without you?