User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 155

  1. #121
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    See, Bobble? Is this the kind of crazycreepy you want to see at this site???
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post
    Ok, let's review:

    AAAaaaannnd, you know this to be true because....

    You're a Fly on the Wall of the ModBox ShitHouse????

    ...was I close????

    Dude, this is the sort of sweeping unsupported statement that drives the INTPc crowd Ape-Shit, and ensures the advocate of such is going to have a bad experience over there.
    Then why are you not going ape shit now? Why don't you guys ever pull that shit here or on any other forum for that matter.

    The statements the same, your the same yet no ape shit and no bad experience for me.

    Is the forum different over there? No, it's the same setup. Huh?

    I know, it's the rules! INTPc doesn't have any rules against acting that way, Right?

    Well, no that's not true because if I reacted by going ape shit right back, then I'd be sent to purgatory. So it's not the rules.

    Is it the people that created the forum? Nope because they created this forum too and you can't do that here.

    Maybe it's because it's all INTPs over there? But then why doesn't it happen happen on INTP Forum.

    What is it over there that can allow you to be super offensive and get me banned for being less offensive. Who is allowing you to go ape shit and sending me to purgatory for something less, over a post that would annoy an INTP?

    Can you think of anyone?

  3. #123
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    See, Bobble? Is this the kind of crazycreepy you want to see at this site???
    Nothing wrong with a dose of reality. It ensures they don't cry when their father steals their candy.

  4. #124
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Nothing wrong with a dose of reality. It ensures they don't cry when their father steals their candy.
    True. 'tis a kindness in a cold dark empty world such as this.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #125
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    True. 'tis a kindness in a cold dark empty world such as this.
    Perspective? Candy rots teeth! It's for their own good much like stabbing a homeless person so they get to heaven sooner.

  6. #126
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Perspective? Candy rots teeth! It's for their own good much like stabbing a homeless person so they get to heaven sooner.
    But if they don't have teeth, they will never have to pay for a dental insurance plan, saving them lots and lots of money.

    (Next, we can discuss removing bodily organs so as to avoid cancer.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  7. #127
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    But if they don't have teeth, they will never have to pay for a dental insurance plan, saving them lots and lots of money.

    (Next, we can discuss removing bodily organs so as to avoid cancer.)
    Mumsy dearest! Kidneys are such a waste of body energy. Let live.

  8. #128
    Member OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    Then why are you not going ape shit now? Why don't you guys ever pull that shit here or on any other forum for that matter.

    The statements the same, your the same yet no ape shit and no bad experience for me.

    Is the forum different over there? No, it's the same setup. Huh?

    I know, it's the rules! INTPc doesn't have any rules against acting that way, Right?

    Well, no that's not true because if I reacted by going ape shit right back, then I'd be sent to purgatory. So it's not the rules.

    Is it the people that created the forum? Nope because they created this forum too and you can't do that here.

    Maybe it's because it's all INTPs over there? But then why doesn't it happen happen on INTP Forum.

    What is it over there that can allow you to be super offensive and get me banned for being less offensive. Who is allowing you to go ape shit and sending me to purgatory for something less, over a post that would annoy an INTP?

    Can you think of anyone?
    LOL, nah I'm clueless.

    Why don't we go Ape-shit over here?
    Well, we sorta have our own little planet to peel the Bananas on,
    ...and we know or place.
    "The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
    "My mind seems to have become a kind of machine for grinding general laws out of large collections of facts." Charles Darwin

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post
    LOL, nah I'm clueless.

    Why don't we go Ape-shit over here?
    Well, we sorta have our own little planet to peel the Bananas on,
    ...and we know or place.
    It's Miss Ratched, b-b-b-b-billy and if she can't make you go ape shit on demand then you can't stay.

    :marionette::marionette::marionette::marionette::m arionette::marionette:
    Last edited by Bobble; 07-15-2011 at 07:36 AM.

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?
    Posts
    116

    Default

    ^ You guys are cool!

    :yim_rolling_on_the_:

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] This Reminds Me of an NTJ...
    By LadyJaye in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 04:25 AM
  2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    By Ginkgo in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:04 AM
  3. Distribution of temperaments over the world
    By Gauche in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:54 AM
  4. Concerns over the scientific wellbeing of Type threads
    By Nocapszy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:15 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO