User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 81

  1. #1
    Senior Member uncommonentity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441

    Talking ENFPs think they're so smart

    ENFP-INTJ
    I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    What is this shit?

    All types are pretty smart.

  3. #3
    Senior Member uncommonentity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    What is this shit?

    All types are pretty smart.
    Not all revel in the fact.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    Not all revel in the fact.
    That is their choice and if all types are smart your point is moot because the revelling in facts or not would be down to individual smartness.

    You haven't really thought through this thread before you hit *post* have you?

  5. #5
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default



    Relax, Jim. I got him riled up and made him post
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #6
    Senior Member uncommonentity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    That is their choice and if all types are smart your point is moot because the revelling in facts or not would be down to individual smartness.

    You haven't really thought through this thread before you hit *post* have you?
    That'll be if you're correct in thinking all types are smart which would be down to individual opinion.
    I thought through it enough to hit post which is why I hit post.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    That'll be if you're correct in thinking all types are smart which would be down to individual opinion.
    I thought through it enough to hit post which is why I hit post.
    I believe you've just answered your own OP in reference to #5. We should introduce a new rule to the forum: Never post with your twanger out.

  8. #8
    Senior Member uncommonentity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I believe you've just answered your own OP in reference to #5. We should introduce a new rule to the forum: Never post with your twanger out.
    That'd assume I had no choice in the matter which is incorrect. I think that rule should be aimed more at the INFPs as we don't tend to get our twangers out in public where as they create entire threads dedicated to theirs.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

  9. #9
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  10. #10
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    ENFP-INTJ
    I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

    I like your style.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. 96% of all women think they're too fat.
    By Queen Kat in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:54 AM
  3. Idiots who literally think they're vampires
    By ajblaise in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 09:25 AM
  4. People: they're so much more than their type...
    By Kalach in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:19 PM
  5. Everyone thinks they're w8.
    By murkrow in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 08:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO