• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFPs think they're so smart

uncommonentity

ENFP-INTJ
I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

33tnic7.png

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Not all revel in the fact.

That is their choice and if all types are smart your point is moot because the revelling in facts or not would be down to individual smartness.

You haven't really thought through this thread before you hit *post* have you?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh:

Relax, Jim. I got him riled up and made him post :D

uncommonentity

That is their choice and if all types are smart your point is moot because the revelling in facts or not would be down to individual smartness.

You haven't really thought through this thread before you hit *post* have you?

That'll be if you're correct in thinking all types are smart which would be down to individual opinion.
I thought through it enough to hit post which is why I hit post.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
That'll be if you're correct in thinking all types are smart which would be down to individual opinion.
I thought through it enough to hit post which is why I hit post.

I believe you've just answered your own OP in reference to #5. We should introduce a new rule to the forum: Never post with your twanger out.

uncommonentity

I believe you've just answered your own OP in reference to #5. We should introduce a new rule to the forum: Never post with your twanger out.

That'd assume I had no choice in the matter which is incorrect. I think that rule should be aimed more at the INFPs as we don't tend to get our twangers out in public where as they create entire threads dedicated to theirs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENFP-INTJ
I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

33tnic7.png

I like your style.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hmm thats a point. I didnt really look at the pics. I'd have posted my favourite :):

madcat.jpg

No big thing for endurance fights aswell, but good for quick and precise cuts :). Tho I liked the variant with heavy lasers instead of the PPC as well

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Hmm thats a point. I didnt really look at the pics. I'd have posted my favourite :):

No big thing for endurance fights aswell, but good for quick and precise cuts :). Tho I liked the variant with heavy lasers instead of the PPC as well

I always liked Vultures. Very nippy, and thus great for being a complete pain on a hill.

vulturelakeyw3.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yes indeed ! When I first learnt about the Catapult back then, there was seldom a battle going on when I hadnt 2 Catapults in the back and a Vulture on the hills :)

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
No thread is ever derailed by Mechwarrior. Only improved.

I'm a fan of the skillful nature of clan weapons. Inner sphere mechs place too much emphasis on fire and forget; PPCS, Longbows, Heavy Gauss etc. Always amusing in urban combat or in wooded areas where a miss = death. Nothing more amusing than catching these weak nobles running around in Atlas's and getting trounced by you doing rings around them and chopping up their rear armour with half the tonnage.

uncommonentity

I've never really been into mecha so I can't claim any compliment. I liked that armoured core game as a kid though. Where do both of your interests in it originate from? I evidently missed the robo-boat.

How did this thread degenerate into Yawnsville so fast?

STOP HAVING THESE CIVIL OFF-TOPIC CONVERSATIONS. I WANT TO SEE SOME ACTION.

(subscribed)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No thread is ever derailed by Mechwarrior. Only improved.

I'm a fan of the skillful nature of clan weapons. Inner sphere mechs place too much emphasis on fire and forget; PPCS, Longbows, Heavy Gauss etc. Always amusing in urban combat or in wooded areas where a miss = death. Nothing more amusing than catching these weak nobles running around in Atlas's and getting trounced by you doing rings around them and chopping up their rear armour with half the tonnage.

Oh yes, I love the clans, especially the jade falcons ( hope that's the right translation ). Read the book and this clan really lived by the rules of bloodcircles and fights to the death over small misunderstandings :D. Only thing next good to the clans was the Gray Death triology.

Loved the pulse lasers in MechCommander 2. When you had your whole forces equipped with them the battlefield was a staccato of flashes :D. That reminds me, I really need to grab me a copy of MC2 again :)

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Oh yes, I love the clans, especially the jade falcons ( hope that's the right translation ). Read the book and this clan really lived by the rules of bloodcircles and fights to the death over small misunderstandings :D. Only thing next good to the clans was the Gray Death triology.

Loved the pulse lasers in MechCommander 2. When you had your whole forces equipped with them the battlefield was a staccato of flashes :D. That reminds me, I really need to grab me a copy of MC2 again :)

Ever play Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries? Now THERE WAS A GAME.

I always liked Ghost Bear, always seemed one step ahead of the other clans.