• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFPs think they're so smart

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ever play Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries? Now THERE WAS A GAME.

I always liked Ghost Bear, always seemed one step ahead of the other clans.

Yes !! With that game my gaming career began :D. I didnt have an own PC by that time but I remember we had an Apple Store, I was maybe 14 years old and the store hat only 2 IBM PCs. Every day after school my best friend and me went there and played the game. We figured that a token you could buy in a regular shop 10 for 1 DM did fit into the slot of the machine that was supposed to lock the PCs for gaming. So instead of paying 5 DM for an hour, we bought 10 Tokens for 1 DM and played all day.

Eventually the store owner found out and we got the order to stay away from the house :D. But that was only 2 more years away from when I got my first own PC and the first game I got was Mercenaries :D. Even still have the original CD and booklet ( with a cheat code table from a year old magazine )

goats

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFP-INTJ
I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

33tnic7.png

Just waiting till you get banned lol :3

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP-INTJ
I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

Did I miss something? When the hell did INTJs become these incredibly eligible, sought after, unicorns of masculine achievement? Last I checked they were still 'sperging bastards willing to fight to the death over what the rest of the world would rightfully consider minutia. I mean, what the hell?

ENFPs: there is a whole world of men out there who are both overrated and willing to be completely emotionally unavailable to you! I swear to you. Have faith and maybe someday, I dunno, some humble ISTP will be oblivious to your emotional needs in favor of his motorcycle. A nice ENTP boy could make you jump through increasingly zanier hoops only to blow you off for someone newer, hotter, and cooler. Or an INFJ could just ignore you all together as a part of some epic P.Diddy-style, mind-fuck and you'd never even know. You can't know if you don't try.

In conclusion, I leave you with this George Michael classic as a soundtrack to your journey towards something different, and-- dare I hope?-- douchier than the OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ISHYtccEs0

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did I miss something? When the hell did INTJs become these incredibly eligible, sought after, unicorns of masculine achievement? Last I checked they were still 'sperging bastards willing to fight to the death over what the rest of the world would rightfully consider minutia. I mean, what the hell?

ENFPs: there is a whole world of men out there who are both overrated and willing to be completely emotionally unavailable to you!

u jelly?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL :popc1:

Rex: the thing is that only INTJs turn into that typical INTJ puddle of gooey stuff when you do walk through their walls as if they aint there :D :devil:
Though I won't say no to some choice tid bit ISTP either :drool:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned

:uni:

Indeed. *flexes*

My inner ENFP says: AWwww yyeaaaAHH!

Although I sometimes voice very negative opinions regarding ENFPs I should make perfectly clear that ENFPs are rawwrszy and make me rawr in return.

ohd1122

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
But I AM so smart...I can spell words with three letters and tie my own shoes.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) ENFPs usually are pretty smart :D
2) NTs are usually wwwway more guilty of this than NFs (not that I mind, I would rather be around someone who is confident in their abilities. people who lack confidence are weak and economically worthless)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like mechas too.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, I'm not fucking jealous, you INTJ asshole.

Alright, fair enough.

Well anyway, I'm going to go ahead and leave this jar of "Ointment for Hurt Butt" before I go, in case anyone wants to use it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, fair enough.

Well anyway, I'm going to go ahead and leave this jar of "Ointment for Hurt Butt" before I go, in case anyone wants to use it.

Hahahahaha

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't we be both? Just remember: (1) people are sought out for a variety of reasons; and (2) one person's minutia is another's critical detail (e.g. see A Life for a Comma.)

But I AM so smart...I can spell words with three letters and tie my own shoes.
Outstanding . . . if you're 2.

ohd1122

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
apparently even if you hit an INTJ over the head with sarcasm he/she won't realize it.