User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    also i'm torn between thinking this is kind of sad, obnoxious, or in jest. par for the course in dealings with INTJs, i suppose
    It contains far more truth than jest; obnoxiousness is in the eye of the beholder.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post

INTJs are supposedly not interested in people at all and get easily annoyed at them. Getting a smile out of them costs actual effort. How can you resist trying to make 'em grin against their will?

Noting cuter than seeing that stern look desperately trying to stick around while that grin starts emerging...and nothign more fun than seeing that befuddled and annoying look on their faces when they realize that they're not going to stop the annoying human in front of them from affecting them.

Ok, time to run and hide

*giggles*
    Agreed

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

My brother is an INTJ/P and he is by far the smartest person I've ever met, I am an ENFP and I am too quite smart. Both my sisters are smart and they are ESTJ and ESFJ. I don't believe type has much to do with smartness, just how it is used. For example, I write (an am damn good at it), I can befriend anyone I want to while still being myself, and I just generally understand the fuck out of people, while my brother is adept at finding flaws in anything and fixing them, he's brilliant. Oh and I scored Higher than him on SAT's he got in the 1900's I scored in the 2000's. I think I am my older simblings' eclectic.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hug View Post
    My brother is an INTJ/P and he is by far the smartest person I've ever met, I am an ENFP and I am too quite smart. Both my sisters are smart and they are ESTJ and ESFJ. I don't believe type has much to do with smartness, just how it is used. For example, I write (an am damn good at it), I can befriend anyone I want to while still being myself, and I just generally understand the fuck out of people, while my brother is adept at finding flaws in anything and fixing them, he's brilliant. Oh and I scored Higher than him on SAT's he got in the 1900's I scored in the 2000's. I think I am my older simblings' eclectic.
    rather try being not so smart thats way smarter in the long run.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Society

huh, took me a moment here to realize that the ENFP/INTJ mythic combo is the equivilent of the ENTP/INFJ mythic combo. opposite directions for the dom/inferior and opposite order for Te/Fi...

i am with rex on this one: screw with the mythical pairing!
    i don't need an INFJ, i can be doorslammed by any type i want!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Last edited by UniqueMixture; 03-16-2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: misread due to skimming

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    You, young man, have much to learn.

A wise INTJ would never jam knives into the toaster just to make sure humans actually do get electrocuted.

A wise INTJ would convince an ESFP to do it, then observe the results.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

figsfiggyfigs

It wasn't that funny.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1) ENFPs usually are pretty smart
    2) NTs are usually wwwway more guilty of this than NFs (not that I mind, I would rather be around someone who is confident in their abilities. people who lack confidence are weak and economically worthless)
    How do you build confidence?
    I used to have it when I was younger...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    ENFP-INTJ
    I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

Yeah, all types can be smart. But only one type is most successful statistically speaking (ENTJ).