He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Ive never played MechWarrior....

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Ever play Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries? Now THERE WAS A GAME.

I always liked Ghost Bear, always seemed one step ahead of the other clans.
    Yes !! With that game my gaming career began . I didnt have an own PC by that time but I remember we had an Apple Store, I was maybe 14 years old and the store hat only 2 IBM PCs. Every day after school my best friend and me went there and played the game. We figured that a token you could buy in a regular shop 10 for 1 DM did fit into the slot of the machine that was supposed to lock the PCs for gaming. So instead of paying 5 DM for an hour, we bought 10 Tokens for 1 DM and played all day.

Eventually the store owner found out and we got the order to stay away from the house . But that was only 2 more years away from when I got my first own PC and the first game I got was Mercenaries . Even still have the original CD and booklet ( with a cheat code table from a year old magazine )
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    ENFP-INTJ
    I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.

Just waiting till you get banned lol :3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Yes !!
    Indeed.

My inner ENFP says: AWwww yyeaaaAHH!

This thread should be in the NF Idyllic.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    ENFP-INTJ
    I'm not sure why it is they believe they've earnt some mystical power after we let one of them in. It's not as if we're impossibly cold to the point we don't open up to anyone ever. We're just selective. They may think they've got the upperhand by sneaking past our walls in a metal gear solid style cardboard box but christ we knew you were in the box to begin with. We let you in on the off chance you don't take advantage of your ability to cause us to have a boom-boom in our diaper and then you go and do it. Maybe the ultimate troll.
    Did I miss something? When the hell did INTJs become these incredibly eligible, sought after, unicorns of masculine achievement? Last I checked they were still 'sperging bastards willing to fight to the death over what the rest of the world would rightfully consider minutia. I mean, what the hell?

ENFPs: there is a whole world of men out there who are both overrated and willing to be completely emotionally unavailable to you! I swear to you. Have faith and maybe someday, I dunno, some humble ISTP will be oblivious to your emotional needs in favor of his motorcycle. A nice ENTP boy could make you jump through increasingly zanier hoops only to blow you off for someone newer, hotter, and cooler. Or an INFJ could just ignore you all together as a part of some epic P.Diddy-style, mind-fuck and you'd never even know. You can't know if you don't try.

In conclusion, I leave you with this George Michael classic as a soundtrack to your journey towards something different, and-- dare I hope?-- douchier than the OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ISHYtccEs0
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Did I miss something? When the hell did INTJs become these incredibly eligible, sought after, unicorns of masculine achievement? Last I checked they were still 'sperging bastards willing to fight to the death over what the rest of the world would rightfully consider minutia. I mean, what the hell?

ENFPs: there is a whole world of men out there who are both overrated and willing to be completely emotionally unavailable to you!
    u jelly?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

LOL

Rex: the thing is that only INTJs turn into that typical INTJ puddle of gooey stuff when you do walk through their walls as if they aint there
    Though I won't say no to some choice tid bit ISTP either
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    :uni:

Indeed. *flexes*

My inner ENFP says: AWwww yyeaaaAHH!

Although I sometimes voice very negative opinions regarding ENFPs I should make perfectly clear that ENFPs are rawwrszy and make me rawr in return.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    u jelly?
    I had anticipated this comment, and prepared the following statement in the event that it should occur:

No, I'm not fucking jealous, you INTJ asshole.
    Thank you.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth