For INTPs: I'm open if anyone wants to offer for ENTPs.
1. Be gentler on yourself and on others. Not everything can be perfect, and no amount of wishing, projecting, nor forcing your view on it/others will make it so.
2. Turn off the critical drive, on yourself, on others. Let Ne breathe a little. Or just breathe.
3. Just because someone is simpler, and wants something done easy vs perfectly, doesn't mean they're stupid. It is not always your way or the highway. There are more ways to live than one.
4. You do not know everything. No one does.
5. Listen. Everyone has a story. Suspend criticism and just listen.
6. Learn to take criticism without getting defensive.
7. When stuck in a Ti loop. Stop a moment. Breathe. Go back to what is familiar. Refocus. Take comfort in real things. A walk on the beach. The feel of sand. A cup of tea.
8. Just because someone does not love you perfectly, the way you want, does not mean they do not love you at all.
9. Beware fixation. And projection. Pain is inevitable in life, but don't fixate on loss/pain and prolong your suffering over things that have since passed. What is past its time, should be past your grief.
10. While you may be masters at understanding, acceptance of things/people/advice comes slowly. Work on accepting vs criticism will probably help moving on in life.
2 cents. Don't kill me now.