User Tag List

First 4048495051 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Dear Jim,

How annoying am I on the IJ scale of annoyance?

I has my Te shield at the ready, so be honest.

2/10 ! Although you notched up one of those points by making a thread regarding Forum Etiquette whilst having your location as: In your thread d-raiillling or something to that effect!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    2/10 ! Although you notched up one of those points by making a thread regarding Forum Etiquette whilst having your location as: In your thread d-raiillling or something to that effect!
    You do realize I am an Ne-Aux don't you? I can't help but derail with my whimiscal Ne-ness bouncing all over the walls. It's part of my INFP package.

What did I get the other point for? Or is that the default starting point. Ie, everyone is at 1 unless they prove to need a higher number, or they are an INTP?

Banned

You better have a damned good reason being in my thread...

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    what makes you keeping on posting to EVIL & INTJ fetishist thread? im not interested about why you have those opinions, since its pretty clear, but what makes you keeping on ranting? i dont think it will change anyones opinion about ENFPs, but might change their opinion about you.
    Actually, first you criticized me for being direct in stating what I like about ENFPs because it was 'all wrong'. Now you are criticising me for being direct in stating what I dislike about ENFPs because it was 'ranting'.

Personally I think you don't have a fucking clue because the person who I was talking with I have more respect and contentedness for than all of the other posters on this forum hence my willingness to be open and direct.

Otherwise, stop trying to contact me on this forum, I've told you not to do so on several occasions and I will not be answering any more questions from you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    You do realize I am an Ne-Aux don't you? I can't help but derail with my whimiscal Ne-ness bouncing all over the walls. It's part of my INFP package.

What did I get the other point for? Or is that the default starting point. Ie, everyone is at 1 unless they prove to need a higher number, or they are an INTP?
    You got the other 1 for having 1 blog entry!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

5/10, I'm learning to be more tolerant of indignant Ti stroking it is after all either that or Fi stroking. 8/10 for INTPs using Ti mental masturbation techniques. 10/10 for ENTPs doing the same.
    To be honest, Jim, bringing the Ti to full throttle always involves a trust issue with me. I certainly have feelings to share, and even a few laughs, not just thoughts. But I'm not about to share them with this forum anymore. So you could call it a Ti wall. Or perhaps it is verbally straight-arming the forum. Once that wall goes up, that's it. Nobody, not even PeaceBaby, is going to tear it down. My most undefended self probably lasted less than 2 weeks here.

And another thing, after the hacking incident, this forum went downhill fast. A lot of good members simply stopped showing up.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    To be honest, Jim, bringing the Ti to full throttle always involves a trust issue with me. I certainly have feelings to share, and even a few laughs, not just thoughts. But I'm not about to share them with this forum anymore. So you could call it a Ti wall. Or perhaps it is verbally straight-arming the forum. Once that wall goes up, that's it. Nobody, not even PeaceBaby, is going to tear it down. My most undefended self probably lasted less than 2 weeks here.

And another thing, after the hacking incident, this forum went downhill fast. A lot of good members simply stopped showing up.
    Oh I understand perfectly. This is why Fi becomes a raging torrent. It is always important to give people their Ji space and not to push those buttons wrong. Hence why I get very annoyed when sick puppies like marm or INTP decide to start following me around and stalking my contributions to the forum. Past experience has proven the moderators have no intention of dealing with these problems which have driven many of the good members away from the forum.

Correct. Fortunately I still have contact with many of them, for example big Z and Furry.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You better have a damned good reason being in my thread...

Actually, first you criticized me for being direct in stating what I like about ENFPs because it was 'all wrong'. Now you are criticising me for being direct in stating what I dislike about ENFPs because it was 'ranting'.

Personally I think you don't have a fucking clue because the person who I was talking with I have more respect and contentedness for than all of the other posters on this forum hence my willingness to be open and direct.

Otherwise, stop trying to contact me on this forum, I've told you not to do so on several occasions and I will not be answering any more questions from you.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Ginkgo

Jim: Given these two options, which would you choose:

- Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are few, but where uninhibited and candid discussion reigns
    -Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are many, but where candid discussions are squeezed and shaped by personal matters

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Jim: Given these two options, which would you choose:

- Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are few, but where uninhibited and candid discussion reigns
    -Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are many, but where candid discussions are squeezed and shaped by personal matters
    The first, however, do really believe these first and second scenarios are mutually exclusive?

Ginkgo

The first, however, do really believe these first and second scenarios are mutually exclusive?
    No. I put minimal effort in trying to conceptualize them that way. There's always going to be some give and take.