User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Anew Leaf

Dear Ask Jim,

Thanks for the answers to many of my life's most important questions. I have some more for you today.

Were you ever confused as to what type you are?

How much of your personal interaction with others devoted to holding back what you say to them?

What is the most annoying attribute of online forums?

And which method of arriving to work appeals the most to you: from a pegasus, a hovercraft, or a jetpack.

MBTI
    FREE

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Were you ever confused as to what type you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim
    I have never been confused in my life. Confusion is a weakness of the non INTJ.

How much of your personal interaction with others is devoted to holding back what you say to them?
    Fixed. Every time I speak to a non INTJ I must expend energy dumbing down what I say so that their pea-brains don't explode trying to comprehend that which is beyond their comprehension. I withhold only what is in their best interest.

What is the most annoying attribute of online forums?
    That the people who frequent them are too stupid to recognize and appreciate true greatness when they see it.

And which method of arriving to work appeals the most to you: from a pegasus, a hovercraft, or a jetpack.
    I prefer the pegasus, but only if it is an ENFP. I do enjoy riding those ENFPs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    To Jim Anything:

Why make you qualified to answer questions?
    Answer: That is up to individuals asking the question to work out if they want to hear my response. You are looking at the problem too simply.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I saw a person today wearing a tshirt that said "Save the Rainbows".

How do you think this could be achieved?
    Large water cannons!

Dear Ask Jim,

Thanks for the answers to many of my life's most important questions. I have some more for you today.

1) Were you ever confused as to what type you are?
    2)How much of your personal interaction with others devoted to holding back what you say to them?
    3) What is the most annoying attribute of online forums?
    4) And which method of arriving to work appeals the most to you: from a pegasus, a hovercraft, or a jetpack.
    1) Nope, but I admit that I have difficulty deriving the tangible observable cognitive difference between Si and Ni therefore although I am slightly more confident of INTJ than ISTJ I can understand how people get very confused about these two types. If I was neither of these types my next most likely would be INFP.
    2) In real life approximately 90%, on the forum 50%, hence bad Jim. You have no idea how many threads I simply walk out of after reading 3 or 4 posts.
    3) Cronyism
    4) Teleporter! Better yet, work from home!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I prefer the pegasus, but only if it is an ENFP. I do enjoy riding those ENFPs.
    If ever there was a type I really do enjoy riding; it would most definitely be ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

How would I go about getting a one-armed INTJ out of a tree?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Why do you think INFPs are often mistyped? Curious.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    How would I go about getting a one-armed INTJ out of a tree?
    There are several ways; if safety is no object just chop the tree down, if safety is required set up a harness system to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    Why do you think INFPs are often mistyped? Curious.
    Because 50% of the INFPs on websites such as PerC do not display any Ne at all. This is expansive idea challenging is a key component of both NFP mindsets. Most are SFPs but some are badly psychologically scarred SxJs.

It should be noted, that although I have stated this, I have also (even today) stuck up for people who are or claim to be INFP when I've saw them in a corner and panicing. I've also offered significant and often material support for those who claim INFP type. Although frequently I wish they could help themselves better I understand that it takes patience to teach someone to gradually learn how to solve problems in their life.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Invisible Jim,
    you make it sound as though, INFPs are incapable of solving their own problems! Or Am I reading out of context? I do agree with you to a certain extent about the mistyping though.
    Is it weird that I find the cadence of INTJ speak like a soothing balm? I'm sure this is a NFP thing.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    Invisible Jim,
    you make it sound as though, INFPs are incapable of solving their own problems! Or Am I reading out of context? I do agree with you to a certain extent about the mistyping though.
    Is it weird that I find the cadence of INTJ speak like a soothing balm? I'm sure this is a NFP thing.
    Not at all, infact INFPs are exclusively capable of solving their own problems. Attempting to solve a problem for an NFP is the equivalent of herding cats. What they do need occasionally however is support to move back from the world and generate space so they can think and come to a 'whole' conclusion; this is an Ne problem that they share with all other Ne users; their needs however are emotional to do so and thus they need to be supported emotionally.

NTJ and NFP speech patterns are very sexually and enjoyable to one another. Unfortunately I've found that NFPs often hide their internal monologue because of social reasons and this is the method of the NFP that NTJs love more than anything else. The speech patterns from NTJs are just that; the internal monologue, both xNTJs are very uncompromising in this.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Not at all, infact INFPs are exclusively capable of solving their own problems. Attempting to solve a problem for an NFP is the equivalent of herding cats. What they do need occasionally however is support to move back from the world and generate space so they can think and come to a 'whole' conclusion; this is an Ne problem that they share with all other Ne users; their needs however are emotional to do so and thus they need to be supported emotionally.

NTJ and NFP speech patterns are very sexually and enjoyable to one another. Unfortunately I've found that NFPs often hide their internal monologue because of social reasons and this is the method of the NFP that NTJs love more than anything else. The speech patterns from NTJs are just that; the internal monologue, both xNTJs are very uncompromising in this.
    Very accurate. Every now and again I need someone to help me step back from the situation and reassess what's going on. Then I'm ready to dive back in to figure it out for myself. It's like I've dived into some large body of water and I occasionally need to come up for air and be told, um you're dog paddling just south of New Zealand....

And I lol'd about the speech patterns. I find INTJs intriguing but ENTJs scare me. I'm forever surprised that ENTJs I meet actually like me and enjoy my company. They always come off so..... Not pleased with me.

Ask Jim: if I wanted to save an endangered species, should I? And how would I go about doing it. The species I am thinking of is great white shark.

Banned

Ask Jim: if I wanted to save an endangered species, should I? And how would I go about doing it. The species I am thinking of is great white shark.
    You need to add economic value to that species therefore providing a true economic interest in their survival.