User Tag List

First 394748495051 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Q: What is the sampling size of this survey?
    Q: What was the method of obtaining this data?

For the record, I was the best priest healer evah on my server. Also, I used to play regular games too besides WoW. My all time favorites are: MOO2, AoE2, WC3, FF4 & 10, and HoMM2.

Now, I play video games rarely. I iz grown-up.
    Shaman here ook ook *hands you totum* don't fall in

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mavericknm View Post
    Jim you haven't had any annoying questions in a while. That must be so horrifying! Here's a few less serious ones

You're playing on your favourite multi-player server. How do you react to the following situations?
    a) someone teabags you
    b) someone goes out of their way to humiliatingly kill you ex. knife in the back
    c) someone is spawn camping and you're having a hard time of getting rid of them
    d) a female gamer enters the server and begins idly talking to herself about her day clearly looking for attention
    e) a group of pubescent teens are telling others how to play the game
    f) someone is hacking and won't admit it

Do you enjoy partaking in any of the above value added game features? For d) consider the equivalent as gender bending and playing the role.
    I'm horrified, however I do not prefer annoying questions. I prefer non-annoying questions.

a-c) Do the same back.
    d) Chat her up if she sounds pleasant *let's play!*
    e) Mute them
    f) Play somewhere else or votekick

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    What can you say, I challenge the mold on occasion.

Have you considered that if people are unable to climb the small hill that in carrying them to the top they will be in even more trouble when they have to climb a mountain due to a lack of experience in the smaller problems?
    I've noticed her giving out information about others behind their back and without their permission. In my view, PeaceBaby overrates her own role in these debates. And anyway, mediating is what the mods are for.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I've noticed her giving out information about others behind their back and without their permission. In my view, PeaceBaby overrates her own role in these debates. And anyway, mediating is what the mods are for.
    You are correct, infact I've had a few people discuss this with me before. However, for the moment, although I've had to slap Peacebaby's wrists in the past several times, I do consider her motives to be relatively good/pure. You place for too much faith in the mods of this forum doing anything about anything that isn't nest feathering activities.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    You are correct, infact I've had a few people discuss this with me before. However, for the moment, although I've had to slap Peacebaby's wrists in the past several times, I do consider her motives to be relatively good/pure. You place for too much faith in the mods of this forum doing anything about anything that isn't nest feathering activities.
    Ok, well, technically that's what the mods are for.

Things always go farther downhill when average people try to be helpful, that's all I'm saying.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Anew Leaf

Jim, Given your past comments about INTPs being annoying, how would you rate Mal12345 on the IJ scale of annoyance?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Jim, Given your past comments about INTPs being annoying, how would you rate Mal12345 on the IJ scale of annoyance?
    5/10, I'm learning to be more tolerant of indignant Ti stroking it is after all either that or Fi stroking. 8/10 for INTPs using Ti mental masturbation techniques. 10/10 for ENTPs doing the same.
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 07-26-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: increased from 7 to 8

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Ok, well, technically that's what the mods are for.
    Amen bro.

Anew Leaf

Dear Jim,

How annoying am I on the IJ scale of annoyance?

I has my Te shield at the ready, so be honest.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

what makes you keeping on posting to EVIL & INTJ fetishist thread? im not interested about why you have those opinions, since its pretty clear, but what makes you keeping on ranting? i dont think it will change anyones opinion about ENFPs, but might change their opinion about you.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read