User Tag List

First 334142434445 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    So if fairness is a part of "credibility loss" in your eyes - people aren't fair to each other, aren't honest, don't evenly apply the rules to everyone - what do you think could cause other people to lose credibility in you? Do you feel you do anything that could contribute to this happening (here or anywhere really)?
    Many things I'm sure. Of course the question there would be, why would I wish to do it differently? The answer is, I have no reason to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I wasn't suggesting that it was a type-specific problem by any means; I was just wondering if you (and perhaps other INTJs) had particular strategies for nipping these situations in the bud before any sort of resentment starts building up.
    Not really, you have to be careful. Some people, like Je doms EJs prefer you to be up front and direct. It is the nature of IJs to back off as a natural tendancy. It is very easy to get along, IJ to IJ. The only trick are P types who just wobble back and forward like drunks in the park; you can tell them but they'll hate you for it if they are E, or you can be ignore them but the I will just keep pounding at thee door. Replacing those roles is dangerous because they'll just argue with you.

Should I be rethinking introversion in that case? I would definitely flounce off in a huff, likely saying things like "FINE, I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY."

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Should I be rethinking introversion in that case? I would definitely flounce off in a huff, likely saying things like "FINE, I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY."
    This is always my preferred method of dealing with things <3

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Banned

NFPs tend to be rubber balls when this happens.

There are two or three a week who bounce up to me only to vanish again a week later for slights/insults or me just not being gratifying enough to them. I just shrug and stay on the same course.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Many things I'm sure. Of course the question there would be, why would I wish to do it differently? The answer is, I have no reason to do so.
    Do you want what you've always got or do you want results? I have gone on Fi crusades myself, but must strategize in order to facilitate their effectiveness. So should you, if you want to effect change. That is the extremely logical answer I am offering.

So, I ask again:

What do you think you do that could cause other people to lose faith in you? Do you feel you do anything that could contribute to this credibility loss happening (here or anywhere else)?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Do you like science fiction/scifi/sf?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Do you want what you've always got or do you want results? I have gone on Fi crusades myself, but must strategize in order to facilitate their effectiveness. So should you, if you want to effect change. That is the extremely logical answer I am offering.

So, I ask again:

What do you think you do that could cause other people to lose credibility in you? Do you feel you do anything that could contribute to this happening (here or anywhere really)?
    People always revert to type. There is no permanent change possible, merely the establishment of appropriate boundaries. This is a P type misnomer that anything else is anything other than temporary. To summarise: Results?!

Here are a list of things that I do to annoy people

• Remember things from many months ago they have said which contradicts the 'now'
    • Persist to cage rattle after they have made decisions when I consider the decisions to be unfair or wrong
    • Reactively bite back at people, I don't let people piss on me
    • Demand very high/exacting standards from others, including friends
    • Can run hot and cold. Nice and angry.
    • Like to draw absolutes, no more, only this. etc.
    • Other things

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Do you like science fiction/scifi/sf?
    Yes, I am a major sci-fi buff. TV Series/Movies/Books the lot and fantasy also.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

How often do you play computer games?

What type do you think I am?

Do you enjoy maths during your leisure time at all?

On the subject of remembering things from many months ago that contradict the now, aren't people allowed to change their minds?

And secondly, why do you think your XNTP following has suddenly gone so quiet?