User Tag List

First 25333435363745 Last

MBTI
    STUF

Why y'all hatin' on the brother? Jim just tryna get his penguin dick wet.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    1) Why is a fighter jet needed to answer simple questions about a post?
    And some people say we INTP's are the crazy ones. Heh. Battle of the ages.................right here on TypoC! Tune in next time as an F-18 Hornet does battle with little boys throwing pebbles from a deserted beach. I don't get it. You'd think there'd be bigger fish to fry in the world for the fighter jet. Larger, more important undertakings than online forums.

Oh well.

Question: What is your fighter pilot call sign?

Nite Jimbo.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Banned

1) Why is a fighter jet needed to answer simple questions about a post?
    2) WHY?
    3) Then if one enjoys playing martyr, one enjoys being a victim. If one seeks out victimization, is it even accurate to call it victimization?
    4) How do you know they read THAT SPECIFIC POST? You only provided suspect thread evidence. How were they supposed to know you wanted it dealt with when you made no overt communication about it?
    1) Because
    2) Because
    3) So what?
    4) That's not my job to tell them to deal with it, the past times I have asked them to deal with it I've been told to shut up and stop being a mod. Getting it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Would you be willing to work with others to make the forum a better place, or do you prefer to fight the good fight all by your lonesome? In all honesty, I have a righteous streak that I would love to exercise for a good cause, if only I could comprehend and emotionally relate; you need only take a bit of time to translate your experience into a language that resonates with me, and I'd be willing to fight along side you.
    The last time I attempted to make this forum a better place, in which I even invited the Admins into the party Ivy decided to trash my intellectual headspace. So, no, fool me once shame on you, but I'm not that masochistic to do so again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    Why y'all hatin' on the brother? Jim just tryna get his penguin dick wet.
    As promised earlier.

That is not a question. Obey the thread please rather than making non-discursive statements. Every time an IxTP enters the thread to do this I will be posting the following quote.

Quote Originally Posted by IxTP
    Wank wank wank
    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Question: What is your fighter pilot call sign?

Nite Jimbo.
    InvisibleJim.

Good Afternoon INTPness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Jim,

I owe you an apology for my antagonistic posts in this thread. The thread started out very fun, entertaining, and informative and has quickly turned into............something else that I can't really find an English word for. But, for provoking you, I do apologize, as I don't wish that to be my normal style of operating.

*returns to "Ask an INTJ" thread for future insights into the INTJ mind*
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Jim,

I owe you an apology for my antagonistic posts in this thread. The thread started out very fun, entertaining, and informative and has quickly turned into............something else that I can't really find an English word for. But, for provoking you, I do apologize, as I don't wish that to be my normal style of operating.

*returns to "Ask an INTJ" thread for future insights into the INTJ mind*
    Cute and welcome but also unneccassary. I thought you have behaved quite well.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    That's not my job to tell them to deal with it, the past times I have asked them to deal with it I've been told to shut up and stop being a mod. Getting it yet?
    Why do ask the impossible?

Behaviours manifested are common across all types, the "hows", in terms of motivation and attitudes would likely differ. Given this:

- How would an INTJ manifest attention-seeking behaviour? How much of it, do you think, is the death-grip of Fi, spinning out of control?
    - How would they rationalize such egocentricity ("Fi")? Would they rationalize it so that it appears that the attention drawn is to an "issue" rather than to the individual? To appear more noble in cause?
    - What is being reinforced through such attention, for an INTJ?

Banned

Why do ask the impossible?
    Impossible not. Lack of will not impossible ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Behaviours manifested are common across all types, the "hows", in terms of motivation and attitudes would likely differ. Given this:

- How would an INTJ manifest attention-seeking behaviour? How much of it, do you think, is the death-grip of Fi, spinning out of control?
    - How would they rationalize such egocentricity ("Fi")? Would they rationalize it so that it appears that the attention drawn is to an "issue" rather than to the individual? To appear more noble in cause?
    - What is being reinforced through such attention, for an INTJ?
    You don't understand enough about cognitive functioning to understand how it links to the id, what you see as attention-seeking behaviour (after all, you are Fi PoLR) is the to the Fi tertiary their true feelings being shown. You are offended because it is in your nature to be the attention seeker.

Nothing is reinforced through such attention for an IxTJ other than the gathering of information in that if the logic presented is ignored then those who are responsible are cretins, cheats etc. and if they respect it they gain prestige. Quite the opposite to the ExTP where being willing to admit a failing is a weakness whereas being able to slink out of it is a strength.

Anew Leaf

If you guys don't agree with Jim's perspective on things, then let it go. The universe is not going to implode because opposing ideas are being held captive like canaries in everyone's skulls.

It's his thread to have fun in, and it was fun until this bizarre Ti vs Ni battle began.

Question: If you could bring an extinct animal back, which one would you choose?
    Question: What planet in our solar system would you most like to visit?
    Question: Do INTJs prefer honest assessments, even if they are blunt, to sugar coating?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Impossible not. Lack of will not impossible ask.
    Why do you expect special treatment then?