User Tag List

First 23313233343543 Last

Results 321 to 330 of 507

  1. #321
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    You can time them in and out. Click clock. Just watch their profile pages and whenever they accidentally quote my posts in the staff threads.
    You can't time in and out invisible posters. Or are you making things up?

  2. #322
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    You gotta love the whole "I'm the last man on earth with any rational thoughts and any sense...........if they'd only listen to me, they could get it right". Martyrdom.

    Puhhhhleaz.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.


    There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

  3. #323
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Believe it or not, I might be able to help you here - would you like some help to identify what you are doing that is simultaneously causing you distress and raising the ire of the mod staff? IOW, do you want to fix this problem? I can't proceed without your consent.

    P.S. This often works well IRL but not so much on the forum, due to the nature of the medium I think and due to the fact I can't see you in person. However, I am willing to give it a shot if you are.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  4. #324
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Obey your rules Jim? You should be a mod!

    What is the question, Jim?

  5. #325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You can't time in and out invisible posters. Or are you making things up?
    I just did bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    You gotta love the whole "I'm the last man on earth with any rational thoughts and any sense...........if they'd only listen to me, they could get it right". Martyrdom.

    Puhhhhleaz.
    As promised earlier.

    That is not a question. Obey the thread please rather than making non-discursive statements. Every time an IxTP enters the thread to do this I will be posting the following quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by IxTP
    Wank wank wank
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Believe it or not, I might be able to help you here - would you like some help to identify what you are doing that is simultaneously causing you distress and raising the ire of the mod staff? IOW, do you want to fix this problem? I can't proceed without your consent.

    P.S. This often works well IRL but not so much on the forum, due to the nature of the medium I think and due to the fact I can't see you in person. However, I am willing to give it a shot if you are.
    Nope, because its not just my problem. We have discussed this in depth today. That would be disgusting to single it out as a single person issue when it is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by matmos View Post
    Obey your rules Jim? You should be a mod!

    What is the question, Jim?
    You can ask whatever question you want, but as stated in the OP I can happily ignore it.

  6. #326
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I just did bro.
    You admit you manufactured your evidence? Or are you saying you can see invisible people and inside the modbox?

  7. #327
    Senior Member Gish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    STUF
    Posts
    891

    Default



    Would you consider using a properly resized version of this image as your avatar?
    Whoops.

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You admit you manufactured your evidence? Or are you saying you can see invisible people and inside the modbox?
    I can see when my posts are quoted inside the staff subforum, you can too! You can track the click in and out times of invisible users when it shows the time of last activity and the time of the changes in usercount on a thread. Especially when they travel in groups 1+1 = 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    Would you consider using a properly resized version of this image as your avatar?
    Unlikely, doesn't have character.

  9. #329
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I can see when my posts are quoted inside the staff subforum, you can too!
    Now what about invisible posters?

  10. #330
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Nope, because its not just my problem. We have discussed this in depth today. That would be disgusting to single it out as a single person issue when it is not.
    Disgusting ... what is disgusting about it? Tell me why? I don't necessarily see this as a single person problem, but ultimately, we can only be responsible for our own selves, so in focussing on you it may reveal insights on a larger truth that requires examination.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Similar Threads

  1. Ask me anything!
    By MonkeyGrass in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. If you could ask for anything at all this Christmas...
    By iwakar in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. I am a female! Ask me anything :)
    By Amargith in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:48 PM
  4. I am a male! Ask me anything!
    By Nillerz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:48 AM
  5. [MBTItm] Ask Me Anything
    By FFF in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO