User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

Results 301 to 310 of 507

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    What did you want done?
    I expected the normal procedure to apply, the post should have been moved to off topic, much like my on topic posts should stop spontaneously vanishing to the graveyard and people making direct insults at me which got prplchknz banned for two months shouldn't spontaneously get their posts edited by a moderator and nothing else done on multiple occasions hours apart. That's a minute fraction of the issues at play.

  2. #302
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I expected the normal procedure to apply, the post should have been moved to off topic. That's blindingly obvious.
    How is anyone supposed to know this? Did you report the post?

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I did with the word "it", see if you can find out where.
    Still nothing could you define they? Could you define what is going to be done? Could you define the consequence? It looks like a double negative or somet.

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    How is anyone supposed to know this? Did you report the post?
    Did you read the quote Past experience has taught that the report function is ineffective in generating moderator action.

  5. #305
    He who laughs
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Still nothing could you define they? Could you define what is going to be done? Could you define the consequence? It looks like a double negative or somet.
    No. Im bored and tired so Ill leave you hanging then....

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    No. Im bored and tired so Ill leave you hanging then....
    Sure, no problem.

  7. #307
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Did you read the quote Past experience has taught that the report function is ineffective in generating moderator action.
    Do you believe that the mods are against you?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Do you believe that the mods are against you?
    I do not require belief when I know. Belief is blind, knowing is based on evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    <--- deaf ears

  9. #309
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Did you read the quote Past experience has taught that the report function is ineffective in generating moderator action.
    I skimmed it the first time and didn't think much about it till you pointed it out. How do you know the mods read it? Or that they knew you wanted it moved instead of just ignored like most single off-topic posts?

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I skimmed it the first time and didn't think much about it till you pointed it out. How do you know the mods read it? Or that they knew you wanted it moved instead of just ignored like most single off-topic posts?
    Assumptions are a dangerous thing.

    Surely you wouldn't be accusing the moderators of not being competent now would you MacGuffin?

Similar Threads

  1. Ask me anything!
    By MonkeyGrass in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. If you could ask for anything at all this Christmas...
    By iwakar in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. I am a female! Ask me anything :)
    By Amargith in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:48 PM
  4. I am a male! Ask me anything!
    By Nillerz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:48 AM
  5. [MBTItm] Ask Me Anything
    By FFF in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO