User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I'm not going to count an individuals type as more important than an individuals action. Logically, one cannot discuss the 'theoretical' INTJ without discussing the 'theoretical' INTJ. You can easily see who you can apply the 'theoretical' INTJ label to individuals, however, this does not make these individuals less 'individual' merely it assists you in mapping out how their thought process moves.
    I take it that means 'yes'. I must say, though, that the degree of seriousness is not sufficiently little to surprise me.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Considering the behaviour that some of the members of this forum are allowed to indulge in virtually or totally consequence free I believe that answer is a given.
    I have a solution: Make them mods

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Considering the behaviour that some of the members of this forum are allowed to indulge in virtually or totally consequence free I believe that answer is a given.
    Again, why do you believe you are omniscient about everything that takes place on the forum? Many consequences happen in private. When I was admin, many people complained that someone got away with something when I knew for a fact it was dealt with behind the scenes. The offender simply didn't kick up a fuss with their punishment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I have a solution: Make them mods
    That is not a question. Obey the thread please slowriot rather than making non-discursive statements. Every time an IxTP enters the thread to do this I will be posting the following quote.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP
    Wank wank wank
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Again, why do you believe you are omniscient about everything that takes place on the forum? Many consequences happen in private. When I was admin, many people complained that someone got away with something when I knew for a fact it was dealt with behind the scenes. The offender simply didn't kick up a fuss with their punishment.
    Personal experience and shared experience with others. You seem to assume that people don't talk, that's silly. There is no omniscience at play, you are deluding yourself if you think so.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Personal experience and shared experience with others. You seem to assume that people don't talk, that's silly. There is no omniscience at play, you are deluding yourself if you think so.
    Why are you so sure your data set isn't flawed?

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

That is not a question. Obey the thread please slowriot rather than making non-discursive statements. Every time an IxTP enters the thread to do this I will be posting the following quote.
    Okay, if one cant make them mods, one cant get them banned and one cant complain about it since it only makes one look bad, what is one supposed to do then?
    Last edited by slowriot; 07-19-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: helping the intjs with spelling mistakes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Why are you so sure your data set isn't flawed?
    This is a mental masturbation argument, especially when I go to significant lengths to point out biases and errors simply because I'm sick of the mods doing so when it comes to more significant matters. This has GREATLY expanded the dataset therefore reducing the error.

@MacGuffin consider this quote today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (In that case, Fe rules dominate: Don't take over someone else's thread, start your own instead. Virtual real estate here for you guys is free. There is no reason to swipe someone else's thread. Where does that Fe rule come from, for me? I dunno. It seems Ti/Fe, it's a rational judgment based on the logic above -- give people autonomy to do their own thing, do your own thing in your own space, there's no real need to disrespect someone else's space.)
    Consider what I posted in this thread here, I even kept a little tracker of admin/mod movements regarding it:

For the past hour I have intentionally left the post from Gish #185 unreported; during that time 3 moderators/admins have ignored that is a completely off topic diatribe.

Got Bias?

********** Tickertape! **********

Fidelia in thread, invisible. 14.23
    Kasper in Modbox 15.04
    Patches came 15.18, Patches went, 15.22
    Patches in Modbox 15.24

Wonder what the topic is

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    Okay, if one cant make them mods, one cant get them banned and one cant complain about since it only makes one look bad, what is one supposed to do then?
    I'm not the smartest cat around, could you clean this question up?

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm not the smartest cat around, could you clean this question up?
    I did with the word "it", see if you can find out where.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

This is a mental masturbation argument, especially when I go to significant lengths to point out biases and errors simply because I'm sick of the mods doing so when it comes to more significant matters. This has GREATLY expanded the dataset therefore reducing the error.

@MacGuffin consider this quote today.

Consider what I posted in this thread here, I even kept a little tracker of admin/mod movements regarding it:
    What did you want done?