User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I already read it, yet you still duck the questions.

Are you claiming to be a mind reader?
    Simple. I have either seen them complain here about it, heres a nice LINK , or as I have stated above they have told me so directly.

How else do you find out anything? Magic wands? Wizard Hats? Gods sakes man.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Consider INTJ to be the sick Nozdromu, able to see the future whilst being cursed never to be able to avert it. Upon attempting to avert it only a worse outcome can occur unless we make it exclusively ourselves because we can open the door for others to see the truth but only the wise will ever see the truth in what we show them.

What you see as the biggest drama of your week is little more than my proverbial 2pm lunch meeting and little do you see how it all works out regardless because the future is always born of pain, loss and struggle. There is no empathy in heaven because there is no common goal, no common suffering and therefore no compassion. However, what can you do when all you can see is pain and loss, it is circular and a return to the sick Nozdromu again.

You see so few because so few are willing to view the pain of your past and of your future; it is more than enough to see it in their own surroundings never mind to hold it for others, but more importantly you are shunned and persecuted to see it and the trade-off between seeking heaven by just force and admitting that the very heaven you seek is hell itself.

The understandable answer: The answer to your question was just as little as you understood my requirement for you to answer my question for me, that is how well I am understood by those who talk with me and the pain they inflict upon me merely by me observing interaction, but more importantly seeing the impact of the decisions they chose and the pain that they inflict on others with things they consider as little more than 'bitching' and 'moaning' when it is pointed out.

[...]
    Interesting rant. Looks like “Cassandra complex.”

What the Cassandra woman sees is something dark and painful that may not be apparent on the surface of things or that objective facts do not corroborate. She may envision a negative or unexpected outcome; or something which would be difficult to deal with; or a truth which others, especially authority figures, would not accept. In her frightened, ego-less state, the Cassandra woman may blurt out what she sees, perhaps with the unconscious hope that others might be able to make some sense of it. But to them her words sound meaningless, disconnected and blown out of all proportion.
    From here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_(metaphor)

See also here for more background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra

“Cassandra complex” is more likely to be connected with ENFP women, i.e., as a type of hysteria. But I can see where it would show up in INTJ males, with their propensity to over-Ni things, leading sometimes to paranoid, conspiracy-oriented thinking.

INTJs need to remember to make an ongoing and daily effort to use Te to bounce ideas off others and keep their pet theories rooted in reality. See: http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTJ_per.html

This isn’t a question; just a comment on an interesting post. Letting you know what it looks like from the outside.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    INTJs need to remember to make an ongoing and daily effort to use Te to bounce ideas off others and keep their pet theories rooted in reality.
    It would be assumption that it is not done so. It would be equivalent to the athiest who believes that just because there is no evidence to prove that god exists that it is impossible for god to exist or the theist who believes that just because there is no evidence to prove that god does not exist that it is therefore true that god exists. Either position is irrational.

The evidence, just like in business is that success breeds success.

Always nice to see another INTP flapping about offering advice without even attempting to obey the rules of the thread however.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP flapper
    Stop saying that, its too probabilistic or my pet peeve!! it hurts my ears!! QQ

RDF

Either position is irrational.
    Not at all. One makes judgements based on available evidence. There's no proof that leprechauns don't exist. But one judges anyway. It's not irrational at all.

Banned

Not at all. One makes judgements based on available evidence. There's no proof that leprechauns don't exist. But one judges anyway. It's not irrational at all.
    The proof that Leprechauns do not exist is simply that considering the population density of humanity one has never been encountered to which the probability is minute and thus not worth countenancing. By contrast extradimensional dieties by definition are extradimensional. This is intuitive.

RDF

The proof that Leprechauns do not exist is simply that considering the population density of humanity one has never been encountered to which the probability is minute and thus not worth countenancing. By contrast extradimensional dieties by definition are extradimensional. This is intuitive.
    In case you forgot, INTJs aren't extradimensional deities.

Banned

In case you forgot, INTJs aren't extradimensional deities.
    So what? That is irrelevant to the problem.

RDF

Oh, well. Like I said: Just letting you know what it looks like from down here in the peanut gallery. No offense meant, and none taken on my side.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Simple. I have either seen them complain here about it, heres a nice LINK , or as I have stated above they have told me so directly.

How else do you find out anything? Magic wands? Wizard Hats? Gods sakes man.
    Is Edgar persecuted unfairly, or does he persecute others himself and have to deal with the consequences?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Is Edgar persecuted unfairly, or does he persecute others himself and have to deal with the consequences?
    Considering the behaviour that some of the members of this forum are allowed to indulge in virtually or totally consequence free I believe that answer is a given.